Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

K3 said:
Hasn't Lloyd kicked three goals the last two games he has started?

Why would you have him as sub is beyond me...

If he is in, Newman as sub for my two bobs.
I wouldn't have him as sub, however it appears that he has been the one designated by the coaches to fill this role.

Conca, McBean and Morris will be added to the squad and those 3 plus Lloyd, Lennon, Newman and Lambert will be named on the bench leading to 24 hours of speculation of who will play

Sintiger said:
Conca, McBean and Morris will be added to the squad and those 3 plus Lloyd, Lennon, Newman and Lambert will be named on the bench leading to 24 hours of speculation of who will play
Griffiths, Conca and Morris added to the squad

Just can't see them risking Griffiths and Conca. So I'll be guessing it'll be Morris in for Lloyd.

Still reckon no change, Lloyd at least knows where the goals are without thinking. Need natural forwards in finals (actually in most games)

please no Morris, please no Morris, please no Morris.

I realise where players are name doesn't mean much these days but if beavis does actually start Newman as BP after playing him HFF all year that will be a really chicken sh!t move I reckon.

tigertim said:
Just can't see them risking Griffiths and Conca. So I'll be guessing it'll be Morris in for Lloyd.

Why would Morris come in for anyone? Serious question.

tigertim said:

No way. We need Lloyd to kick goals from the 1st minute.

Seeing an injured Griffo named (along with Morris and Conca) shows it's just a bluff. No change.

Griffiths if fit must play. He helps our structure and won't allow Hansen as that loose man in defence.

Smoking Aces said:
Griffiths if fit must play. He helps our structure and won't allow Hansen as that loose man in defence.
I think they would love to play Griff, not just for that reason but because it would allow us to have more options in the ruck against Goldstein.

It's a big risk

Damn, I was hoping the AFL wouldn't allow North another mass change to their team