Changes for the Elimination v Roos | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for the Elimination v Roos

Just can't see the wisdom of changing a team that has gelled so well these past few weeks. Conca and Griff may come into contention if we make the second week but Morris will give nothing unless we have a late out from the back six.

I think if Griff is ok then would take a punt on him, that would def stretch there back line , we have 3 Talls.

Very cheap and weak mind games played by Dimma to name Griffiths in the squad. No way will he play. Scott will not lose any sleep over this.

As for Conca, well we will have to wait and see.

Look at our bench

Edwards miles grimes lloyd griffiths conca morris

The first three are locks so it's really lloyd griff conca to get the 4 th spot.

I doubt morris is in contention.

Griffiths has been 'out' of the team 4 times with injury.
I don't know how often he's been red vested.
He's a risk. He's a KIA.
Great when he's working, but mechanically unreliable.

Dimma will pick Conca. As unlikely as it is Griffiths would be a great addition if he can play. Would keep the North tall backs very honest.
1 change is my guess. I'm thinking Lennon the one to miss out.

Tigers of Old said:
Dimma will pick Conca. As unlikely as it is Griffiths would be a great addition if he can play. Would keep the North tall backs very honest.
1 change is my guess. I'm thinking Lennon the one to miss out.

Nah,Conca could go down early and Lennon could win us the game.

Tigers of Old said:
Lennon could go missing and we could need more midfielders who can win the hard ball.

IF Conca doesn't break down and has the conditioning to actually get the ball enough, he's likely to shank it back to North players. Lennon is the safer bet. The elephant in the room is obviously Newman but he's not going anywhere. Gotta laugh at Dimma squeezing in his lover Morris to the extended squad that defies any logic. Nice troll from him.

Just checked the team that played in round 6 versus North, compared with who we had in last week and probably this week ... all upgrades.

Morris massively upgraded with Lambert

Astbury upgraded with Lennon

Griffiths upgraded with Vickery

Gordon upgraded with Lloyd

Lennon is on the field and unlikely to miss.

What a difference a year makes - last year Ty gets 4 weeks and misses out when available due to Griff's form, this year Griff goes out through injury and Ty comes good and is the one keeping Griff at bay.

Morris - would rather had Matt Arnot being named to be honest :p

Harry said:
most likely conca in for lloyd

Hope that doesn't happen, H
Would prefer to keep Lloyd.
Reckon Conca presents as too much of a risk and has little to no x-factor coming on as a sub (because surely if selected Conca couldn't be in the starting 18).