Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood.

You are saying let’s win for a change. So am I. Wins will move us from bottom place.

Can’t get the hang of thinking losing is good.
Its only 5 games to go I can cope with losing if we cant get our full side on the park ;)
Apart from getting games into kids this years a write off

Reactions: 4 users
You are saying let’s win for a change. So am I. Wins will move us from bottom place.

Can’t get the hang of thinking losing is good.

Agree - pick 1 or 2 should net us the player we want - lolnorf have an abundance of top pick elite mids so I would be surprised if they kept loading up in that position.

Love to beat the pies and knock ‘em out of finals contention- makes them another 1 hit wonders just like the dees.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone listen to Craig McCrae presser?

He has taken this connection piece to a whole new level.

What a joke selection has become how kozi and macintosh be selected for Sunday is beyond me !

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user
I don't understand how we can have so few options to select from, and still select poorly.

How Blight and Bauer aren't in, I have no idea.

Reactions: 9 users
Sonz out with Nank. Vloss and Timmeh in. Disappointing Bauer's an emergency and still not playing, but at least Steely, Trez and Lebba are still in.

Reactions: 2 users
I don't understand how we can have so few options to select from, and still select poorly.

Bauer is the new Cumberland from early this year.
They either don’t rate him at all or don’t know what position he plays.
Puzzling considering our dearth of marking forwards.

Reactions: 4 users
Sonsie out is a good thing but Dow in is a bad joke when more deserving players are ommitted. I know that positional play is not like for like but others would give more in 15 minutes on the field than Dow does in a full match

Reactions: 1 users

Rubbish selections again. How Dow keeps getting a game beggars belief.

Why the hell wouldn’t they give Bauer a go? Someone who can potentially take a mark and kick a goal? Those qualities not valued nowadays?

Reactions: 3 users
Concerned about McStay and Cox and we have no ruck swing plan B with Bauer not selected (I would have him sub)

Having said that very pleased we keep the kids in. I can understand Dow in to see how he gels with our strongest mids for the first time. He has a role with the right combo.

I don't know how people are surprised, particularly with our key forward and midfield selections. We have nothing of quality or proven to select from so what's left get another shot. That's the sad state of our list balance atm.

I'm a bit confused about Bauer. I'd have put him in and probably dropped Brown. If we're going to use either of them as a third tall type, I know who I'd want.
Brown has to go back or wing for me, and if he's not as productive as others, send him back until he gets the hunger.

Reactions: 1 users
I don't mind Dow there AS LONG AS HE'S THE SUB. I'd much prefer to see a midfield group in the 2's of Sonsie, McAuliffe, Smith and Wilson, than have Dow in there. Probably best as the sub right now, we don't want him in out best 22 and we have other players that could use the midfield time in the 2's.

If Doe isn't the sub and 1 of the other young boys is, I'll be annoyed.

BTW - I don't get all this, lose as its best for our draft picks. Most weeks, I might understand, but we are playing *smile* Collingwood. YOU NEVER want to lose to these pricks.

Dow in alongside Timmy, Hopper and Dion is seriously one slow arsed midfield.

This is where the Smug pies will attack

• Love