Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood.

I know we are all frustrated, but can we perhaps sit in the satisfaction of Sonsie finally being omitted?

Reactions: 1 users
What’s Blight got to do to get a game? Madness not having him in.
Maybe it's his fitness at AFL level. Maybe they want him to qualify for vfl finals.

I'm not sure I get he or Bauer not in the side in a lost season. I'd be trying to find out everything I could right now. There's gotta be a legit reason they're not communicating, as Blight in particular looks above vfl.

I wonder why we wouldn't try Bauer over Brown this week. The two tall forwards hasn't worked all year. Why not try something different. Brown I don't think is a forward. Play him in the twos for a while if there isn't a spot for him in the backline.

There is a spot for him in the backline, Short's.

What a shocking and poor defensive effort from Short that lead to that first goal. He deadset avoids contact like the plague.

Nowhere the standard expected of an experienced senior player.