Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood.

He got his lesson on Saturday against Williamstown. Downie smashed him off the park.
Literally smashed. Didn’t play most of the second half. Went off with blood streaming from his head, suggest he may also be out with concussion protocols

Reactions: 1 users
T Bone will be back. Vlas hopefully back. Graham can *smile* off. I'm done with him.

In: Taranto, Vlastuin, Bauer
Out: Nank, Sonsie, McIntosh
You don't like Jack, that's fine, but your utter disrespect of a dual premiership player is appalling. Of course you'd be willing to back this up by saying it to Jack's face?

Reactions: 4 users
Out; Nank, Dow, Kosi, Macca

In; Taranto, Bauer, Vlaustin, Blight

Try Broad forward.
Give Sonsie a full game on ball ffs.
Balta FF.
Ryan ruck if fit.

In Taranto, Bauer, Blight, Graham, Vlastuin
Out Dow, Ryan, Nank, Sonsie

Not sure who goes out for Vlastuin. Tresize and Smith came in for him (with Brown switching forward) but after their games last week I'd prefer to keep them in.

In Taranto, Bauer, Blight, Graham, Vlastuin
Out Dow, Ryan, Nank, Sonsie

Not sure who goes out for Vlastuin. Tresize and Smith came in for him (with Brown switching forward) but after their games last week I'd prefer to keep them in.
Maybe Broad can have a rest.

He got his lesson on Saturday against Williamstown. Downie smashed him off the park.
we seemed to opt for a small ruck option but no avail Downie was having a picnic

everyone has a shocker every so often and given our predicament worth some thought
I know we don't want to sent his development backwards

it would be great if someone from the match committee could debrief us each week on the ins outs and non inclusions etc

In Bauer, Hayes-Brown, Taranto and Vlastuin
Out Nankervis concussion, Campbell, Dow, McIntosh and Sonsie Sub.

The alternatives to Hayes-Brown are Balta and Ryan. Ryan’s efforts in the ruck at the moment only serve to give his opponents confidence! Enough.

Last Sunday apart, Hayes -Brown has done very well. Last week will have him either lose confidence or be ready to fight for a better performance. Facing Collingwood at the G before 80,000 gotta believe he will rise to the challenge.

Koschitzke after a poor game last week goes back,to allow Balta forward and to provide a target and relieve in the ruck.

(Should Blight be no longer needed to qualify for VFL finals, straight back in to replace Kosi).

B Miller Koschitzke Vlastuin
HB K Smith Broad Trezise
C Ralphsmith Rioli Banks
HF Bauer Mansell Bolton
F Green Balta Hopper
R Hayes-Brown Taranto Baker Captain
I/C Brown Prestia Ryan and Short Vice Captain,
Sub McAuliffe.

Tuesday night
Just read that OHB also unavailable due to concussion.
No one left!!
Guess Ryan gets to start and changes with Balta who is also a pretty handy ruckman.

Last edited:
Vlastuin - Miller - Broad
Rioli - Balta - Trezise

Smith - Taranto - HRS
OHB - Hopper - Prestia

Mansell - Kossie - Bolton
Green - Blight - Bauer

Campbell - Martin - Brown - Baker

Banks.

What a choice the basketballer or Ryan may as well play the basketballer see what he can do he should at least physically compete and Balta Kossie and Miller could give him chop outs.
If Dusty is out then play McAuliffe.

Reactions: 1 user
Potentially no rucks available this weekend.

Only Ryan a slim chance to play.

• Haha
Are we allowed to play Jagga?
He played in our 2nds??
We need to hurry before Dodoro wakes up

Potentially no rucks available this weekend.

Only Ryan a slim chance to play.
It’d be rarity but this situation is where you need a 1 match contract to get, for eg, Tom Downie to fill in.

Reactions: 2 users
Recruiting that ruckman with a dodgy knee kind of blew up in our face.

Last edited: