Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Changes for next week! Round 20 v CopyingRichmondwood.

We haven't been able to kick a score all season, let's try to kick one. How about 3 tall forwards, Balta, Bauer and Kosi.

B Blight Miller Vlastuin
HB Smith Broad Trezise
C Banks Rioli Ralphsmith
HF Mansell Koschitzke Bolton
F Green Balta Bauer
R Ryan Taranto Hopper
I/C from Brown Prestia Short Baker and McAuliffe

Reactions: 4 users
Just Win
Charlie Please GIF by Adult Swim

Reactions: 1 user
Looks like Ryan will be ruck, no-one else available. Kosi therefore will be forward and backup ruck which means bring in Bauer? Assuming Balta stays back.

Taranto & Vlastuin back. Pickett may be available and MRJ may be back via VFL.

Nank's out, and good to see Bauer in. They had to put Daddy Long Legs in.....only for Richmond.

Still no Duz.....keeping the seagulls crazy....:mhihi

OUT: Nank
IN: Bauer, Coulthard, Taranto, Vlaustin

Well done Balta on 100. Got a terrible feeling we're gonna put these scums back into form.

1721895916812.png

Reactions: 2 users
Can we just do what the Dawks Roos Carlscum have done recently when they were last on the ladder

Collingwobbles bring in their big dud trade Shultz. Expecting him to kick 5

Sonsie and Dow come out surely.

Bauer might be in to allow Kos and Balta to ruck.
It's gonna be wet and cold again, so I reckon it'll just be Timmeh and Vloss for Nank and Samson. Get Samson in the 2nds to ruck with Snack Pack out.

Reactions: 1 users
Balta's 100th but he didn't train according to the news tonight. Been a bit butchers hook n hopefully right to go by Sunday.

Balta's 100th but he didn't train according to the news tonight. Been a bit butchers hook n hopefully right to go by Sunday.
I think it’s one of of Yze new ideas.
If you have a milestone coming up you don’t have to train that week

• Haha
Looks like we'll be going with a relatively small backline (3 mid size defenders), probably makes sense with us playing the Pies.

Out of those on the I/C, I reckon the 4 in are Brown, Banks, Smith and Green, not sure which 1 will be sub.

Great deal of reliance on Balta Sunday.
He is our best forward, best back and best ruck.
Every chance to take over a leadership position at some point.
If he gets us over the line it will have been an inspirational performance on his century.

Lets see how he goes.