Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Richard Goyder gets up for his speech to present a dual Brownlow medallist and the first thing he does is congratulate Nick Daicos.

F*** off, you c***.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
Farcical result, no one watching Cripps this year considered it a historically great year.

Brownlow is broken.
Absolute farce. The farce to end all farces.

My young bloke is still watching but I walked off after round 14.

Reactions: 2 users
Don't get me wrong he is a great player but no way he is that much better than the rest of the players. Umps must get a hard on with Cripps. No other explanation
Agree. Cartoon had a better season this year than the other one he won in 2022 and therefore should have other players in the team polling the votes. This is rigged!!

Reactions: 1 user
45 votes is taking the p*ss

20 would win it when I was a kid , now it’s just all midfielders

Poor old full back keeps full forward to 1 goal & gets zilch

Reactions: 3 users
Modern day umps should not be giving votes. They have no feel or understanding for the game. Ridiculous vote count. Martin was the best player in 2017 by a country mile and he got nowhere near these numbers

Reactions: 2 users
*smile* hell…..the emotive orchestral piece playing over the speakers as the winner makes his way to the stage. Anyone would think an elder Private Ryan is walking among 9000 graves at Normandy.

Christ they pad this thing out. Like mentioned by others earlier in the evening. Could have this done in 90mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user