Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Congrats Crippa.

Deserving Winner.

45 votes is outrageous ................... as is 38 for second.

The umps obviously only know 15 polayers in the entire comp these days :mhihi

Reactions: 1 user
I want the umpires' medal to be quirky. But it's not. It's nobbled by the AFilthL. AFilthL, so stupid.

"The AFL celebrates the umpires and their medal." Well, let the umpires read the votes. Put the umpires on the red carpet. Let's see their girlfriends.

*Oh, but umpire girlfriends are not commercIal.*

They will be soon enough.

*And their voices are not appealing.* Lulz.

It's the umpires' medal. And the AFilthL sounds off about umpires and prescribes fan behaviour and fan emotions. And then burns umpires.

Here's the night to draw new umpires to the game. If the AFilthL were so inclined. But they aint. They wanna virtue signal and self promote. They talk a lot but they do not follow through.

And thus they find themselves the enemy of the woke and the antiwoke. Which side are you on?

They need to fix this.
How can a player get 3 votes when they lose?
The team that won, Won because someone got them the win.
Therefore the 3 votes should always go to the winning team.

• Wow
45 votes? Get *smile*. Now way he was that much better than anyone else.
No where near Dusty at his peak.

Cripps with 45 and Daicos also well clear of the rest (but neither as good as Dusty at his peak) I wonder if also whether it’s a function of a talent pool spread too thinly. Makes a few good players stand out more than they would have in the past. In other words, inflates their worth.

The depth at grass roots level and all sub elite levels just isn’t what it was in the past. Sure, that has been countered somewhat by having a more defined football factory kind of set up to channel the best talent through a system. But just isn’t enough talent for the expanded comp we now have.

Last edited:
This 'Two' series of questioning from 'Hame' to Cripps.

Dying for Cripps to quip back "Size of your IQ?"

• Haha