Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Hang on. Wait. Nah. It's worth it. Hang on. Punchline coming.

Cripps has two Brown low medals. OMG. What an honour.

Cartoon has the biggest 1st to 2nd gap. Cripps 36 and then Walsh 16. Some mids need to lift and not let Paddy do everything.

Reactions: 1 user
Credit where its due to the umps

Harrison Petty a way more deserving brownlow medalist than Ollie Wines

Can't stand Cripps. He's had a good year, but the fact he beats Dusty's count annoys me.
Reckon they gave him votes when Carlton had the bye.

Wonder if he can get the quinella and jag the Dally M as well. He certainly throws it enough.

• Haha
Umpires must not think much of Whatsisname.. That's right - Walsh (carries the ball away from goal 20m a game now, down from 200m, widely ridiculed dud). So the success of a failure like Carton is attributed to Cripps. By the AFL familiars.

Cripps is a *smile*. Better than Walsh. And much better that HewettLOL. But a *smile*. Do you think if there was no Champion Curnow anybody would ever have heard of Potato Cripps? Curnow gets 2.8CM a game. In the hotspot. A god. Did Curnow get a vote? OMG. OMG.

Potato Cripps. Back Green Potatoes next year. They give you cancer.