Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Umpires must not think much of Whatsisname.. That's right - Walsh (carries the ball away from goal 20m a game now, down from 200m). So the success of a failure like Carton is attributed to Cripps. By the AFL familiars.

Cripps is a *smile*. Better than Walsh. And much better that HewettLOL. But a *smile*. Do you think if there was no Champion Curnow anybody would ever have heard of Potato Cripps? Curnow gets 2.8CM a game. In the hotspot. A god. Did Curnow get a vote? OMG. OMG.

Potato Cripps. Back Green Potatoes next year. They give you cancer.
IDNGAF 40 plus votes for any winner is ridiculous.
Daicos LOSES with 35 or more!!!

Farcical result, no one watching Cripps this year considered it a historically great year.

Brownlow is broken.

Reactions: 5 users
Don't get me wrong he is a great player but no way he is that much better than the rest of the players. Umps must get a hard on with Cripps. No other explanation

Reactions: 3 users