Brownlow 2024 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Brownlow 2024

Yep.

This year has stung me more than any has for a very long time.

You can cop it if the cattle's no good. It's when the talent is there but not realised anywhere near its potential on a team level that it really hurts.

Windows can come and go very quickly. And this list and its stars are only getting older.
No personal offence, I enjoy and respect your posting on here.
Who knows, there is still time and your stars are still in the right age bracket.... Next year will be interesting

I have zero issue with Cripps winning the medal. Champion of the game. Warrior, very likable besides the fact he plays for them, the most unlikeable mob getting around. Long live his success and long live his teams demise.

But, getting 45 votes is preposterous. Ruins the integrity of the medal, the winner doesn't, the result does. This further illustrates how out of whack the umpires are with the game. Further illustrates how crazy the call of "the game has never been umpired better" was, is and further will be.

And just quietly the Boss's wife saying Bont won't go well, the greatest leak of all time and has got brushed over very quietly.

As always the AFL continues to be deeply unserious about connecting with or understanding it's base.
Yep, Cripps is an absolute star.

But he's not even the most important player in his own very average side!

Weitering irreplaceable, and we saw what happened to them when Curnow and McKay were injured.

45 votes is just ridiculous.

At the start of any season, there's realistically only about 15 players that can win a Brownlow. All have to well known, highly discussed, accumulative midfielders.

I bet Bont polls extremely well next season, after this debacle gets him front and centre in the umpires under developed brains.

AFLCA has way more credibility. At least they watch the game and can notice when Vlastuin is operating at an elite level.

Reactions: 2 users