Blair Hartley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blair Hartley

Do you get the feeling that they knew Hopper was choosing the Tigs before Jack and Chimp's resigning?

Reactions: 2 users
yep, the strategy & the type were spot on.
The worrying aspect was that everyone knew about it at the time.
His medical records were common knowledge.
It’s as if they thought they could rehabilitate him or committed to him from so far out that they felt obliged to carry it through.
Suppose we got our own back getting Grigga. Champion bloke

Reactions: 1 user
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Reactions: 3 users
He is going to work for a living this off season. Our key forward stocks are deplorable. We are relying on a 34 year old. Apart from Lynch we have one key forward prospect in Ryan and that’s it. The cupboard is bare. It’s a massive issue. I can’t see how we resolve this anytime soon.

We could be in a world of pain.

Reactions: 5 users
He is going to work for a living this off season. Our key forward stocks are deplorable. We are relying on a 34 year old. Apart from Lynch we have one key forward prospect in Ryan and that’s it. The cupboard is bare. It’s a massive issue. I can’t see how we resolve this anytime soon.

Funny you say that. John O’Rourke made the veiled suggestion on radio last week that we may be about to go through a tough period. No surprise I guess. Hard to stay up top in this system. Just depends on how tough or how painful it’s gonna be and for how long.

Should we have drafted Van Rooyen? Might have helped. Think you forgot Bauer.

So basically you are asking him to fix the problem he partly created

Funny you say that. John O’Rourke made the veiled suggestion on radio last week that we may be about to go through a tough period. No surprise I guess. Hard to stay up top in this system. Just depends on how tough or how painful it’s gonna be and for how long.
Then that’s a change of tact. Gale emphatic we are team that doesn’t bottom out. The Tarranto and Hopper trades suggest that.

They can’t backtrack now.

Reactions: 1 users
Then that’s a change of tact. Gale emphatic we are team that doesn’t bottom out. The Tarranto and Hopper trades suggest that.

They can’t backtrack now.
The trades were still ok regardless. We’re still gonna need those two players no matter what. But I think reality is setting in now where the full list is concerned. Effectively, guys we thought had a bit more top level output in them simply dont, and we have f all to replace them with.

Reactions: 4 users
Let me just make this clear our KEY Forwards who play there week in week out are;

Riewoldt
Lynch
Bradtke
Ryan
Miller.

The only saving grace is if we change tact with Gibcus and groom him as a key forward.

Let me just make this clear our KEY Forwards who play there week in week out are;

Riewoldt
Lynch
Bradtke
Ryan
Miller.

The only saving grace is if we change tact with Gibcus and groom him as a key forward.
I have no real opinion on it but i think we will stick Gibcus forward next year

Reactions: 1 users