Blair Hartley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blair Hartley

Houli, Grigg, Maric, Nank, Dion, Caddy, Lynch, Hopper, Taranto. And would have got us Sonny Walters if not for Ross Lyon. Look, he's no Dudoro but that's not bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Houli, Grigg, Maric, Nank, Dion, Caddy, Lynch, Hopper, Taranto. And would have got us Sonny Walters if not for Ross Lyon. Look, he's no Dudoro but that's not bad.
Yarran & Hampson the only blemishes I can recall, plenty of credits in the bank.

Reactions: 1 user
As was said in the other thread about the trading coup, Hartley is underrated in how smart an operator he is.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Yarran & Hampson the only blemishes I can recall, plenty of credits in the bank.
The fault with trading for Yarran was not the player but the ice. Two 30-something picks for a non-*smile*-up Yarran was a steal and exactly what we needed. I'm sure he learnt a lesson in due diligence, and in not trusting Carlton as far as you can kick them.

Reactions: 2 users
We would have even more dreadful in 2016 if not for Hampson......on a whole, wasn't great, but 2016 he held his end of the bargain.......Yarran... ..well.......

The fault with trading for Yarran was not the player but the ice. Two 30-something picks for a non-*smile*-up Yarran was a steal and exactly what we needed. I'm sure he learnt a lesson in due diligence, and in not trusting Carlton as far as you can kick them.
yep, the strategy & the type were spot on.

he's a smooth operator - cue Sade song -

and would think he's all over the impending deals with integrity and guile

Reactions: 1 user
Essendon has offered Hartley a position with them.
Recruiting manager .list manager,CEO,and any other position he wants ,Hartley is the genius of the modern era .

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
We would have even more dreadful I 2016 if not for Hampson......on a whole, wasn't great, but 2016 he held his end of the bargain.......Yarran... ..well.......
He wasn't terrible, Blues got Docherty with the pick so they win in the wash-up.

Brilliant work. These two will help rebuild our midfield in one off season. It might let us use the Chimp like the Cats did with Selwood did this year. Playing about 60 - 70% game time and resting him when necessary. Keeping him fresh to impact when we need him most.

Reactions: 3 users
Brilliant work. These two will help rebuild our midfield in one off season. It might let us use the Chimp like the Cats did with Selwood did this year. Playing about 60 - 70% game time and resting him when necessary. Keeping him fresh to impact when we need him most.
Wouldn't be surprised if Chimp played a little VFL player/coach games......just a vibe from what he said.