Blair Hartley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blair Hartley

Pull the finger out Blair.
The list is RS.

The list was built for Dimma ball. It's been purpose built.

I think we're in a lot of *smile*, because if we take another coach who wants a different gameplan, they're going to have to un-*smile* the list
to do it.

Reactions: 1 user
Must make the call on Matt Clarke.
I reckon we've been recruiting for types. Not the best player, but the best player to play chaos ball.
The same guy that can nail a rookie pick, can nail a top 18 pick. We've just been trying to build the list for a game plan.

Reactions: 1 users
Get creative put some big names on the table and get some picks.

Must make the call on Matt Clarke.
Same Matt Clarke who told the masses at Club 80 one night that RCD was “ Cripps “ like . Only similarity was both have 2 arms and 2 legs.
Gotta go Matt

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I am not sure RCD, Dow and Tom Brown suit any kind of game plan.
Tom Brown will be fine.

Nothing really after RCD or Dow. Go look at who followed. Lots, and lots, and lots of misses.
Some players who have become a success, were passed over multiple times by the same club they ended up with.
Those years were *smile* shows.

Reactions: 5 users
Everyone is entitled to their oppinon. Personally I think Tom Brown will be lucky to play fifty games whilst Van Rooyen and Matt Johnson will be two hundred gamers. Bobby Hill is going alright for Collingwood too whilst RCD plays SANFL.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
Same Matt Clarke who told the masses at Club 80 one night that RCD was “ Cripps “ like . Only similarity was both have 2 arms and 2 legs.
Gotta go Matt
Funnily enough, a lot of the pre-draft commentary from neutral sites described him the same way. In the sense that he was a tall, big bodied midfielder.
I think you're taking liberties with what was being implied. But then I see who wrote the post......you seem to have an axe to grind with everything RFC.

Troll, or bitter ex-employee?

Recruiting team have got a massive task.

What we all want to see is players with pace & skill and please some KPP and sorry * ruck prospects***************

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Been some horror picks of late , but most sides supporters could say the same.

At times you want to play the percentages.

The recruiting have to realise now the modern game and rule changes the past two years the game has moved to speed with skill.