Blair Hartley | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Blair Hartley

Our forward line today shouldve been
Coulthard Van Hooganband Cumberland

Thats the future

Reactions: 1 user
D’Orazio.
Michael Richards Yes GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Blair needs to make some tough calls on some senior club champions. Unfortunately he recently resigned one of those tough calls in Grimes... We need a refresh starting from this week's game.

Reactions: 1 user
Himmleberg is off the market. He needs to work some magic now to get us a key forward.

Blair needs to make some tough calls on some senior club champions. Unfortunately he recently resigned one of those tough calls in Grimes... We need a refresh starting from this week's game.
At the very least Cumberland and Ryan should come in for the refresh.

Christ, there's a blast from the past. The savior from the west if my memory isn't too hazy.

Remember Jackson, Breman and Strawbs O'Dwyer joining in the same year. I thought we were locked and loaded!

Jackson kicked 30 goals from 21 games with is better than what I remember.

Reactions: 1 users