Beating North melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Beating North melbourne

feisty tige said:
We have already ended the career of a 400 game vet. I cannot help but think....

I better not say anything. It isn't nice.

I'll say it. I want to see us form a guard of honour to see off Harvey like we did Fletcher.

Richmond - farewelling geriatrics since 2015.

I'd like to see Rance start as the hf and Jack back. Everyone gets a chance to rotate through the centre. Don't give them a chance to analyse our game.

If it is North's plan to rough us up, then I'd be making sure that Boomer and Petrie are buried under packs at every opportunity. ( not that I condone violence but for this I'll make an exception) >:D

North's weakness is their midfield depth

Hence they are resting their gun midfielders this week

We should win easily tonight with mid field dominance

Entirely different scenario the following week though

Ice said:
North's weakness is their midfield depth

Hence they are resting their gun midfielders this week

We should win easily tonight with mid field dominance

Entirely different scenario the following week though
When did Dorf play the G ?.
Tigers will eat them 2 weeks in a row !!!

antman said:
difference here is the employer is the Club, they also employ the doctor and they're all in on the conspiracy.

That was the problem at essendon.
Maybe the afl needs to directly employ doctors and allocate them to the clubs.

If they come out and intentionally hurt some of our best players, I really hope it has dire consequences for the North Melbourne Footy Club. This is my biggest concern along with North being able to really disect our gameplan and have a good shot with their "real" plan next week.

Interestingly, just found out that if we beat nth in both games, and freo beat sydney, then we'll play Sydney at ANZ stadium, not at the SCG.

Resting players is borderline cheating but, whatever. North are gifting us a final on our home ground rather than an away final in Adelaide. Grab it with both hands, Dimma!

Jason King said:
If they come out and intentionally hurt some of our best players, I really hope it has dire consequences for the North Melbourne Footy Club. This is my biggest concern along with North being able to really disect our gameplan and have a good shot with their "real" plan next week.
They don't have to play us to do this. Every team in the eight has been looking at each other's game plans in detail recently.

What a massive surprise that an unsavoury, yet 'within the rules' scenario would happen yet again in the AFL.

Anyway....this might well backfire on norf as teams coming off 'byes' haven't done so well recently. Also potentially disrupts the cohesion of the lines (back 6, mid 6, front 6). Any little bit of rust that forms on them might just be the difference between them performing well and being just rusty enough to fall over. Only time will tell I guess

Could be one of the all time biggest fuckups....for a club that has had more fuckups than i care to remember.

People whinging pre game about the second rate Roos. Thinking the Tigers were home and hosed.

No such thing as a certainty with this group of frauds.

North getting exactly wanted they wanted out of this.

Resting their good players, the b graders having a crack putting their hands up and they know exactly how to stop the fraudulent Tigers.

*smile* disaster.