Beating North melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Beating North melbourne

We made hard work of the win until the last quarter. Not an impressive performance overall and need to improve many deficient areas if we are going to reach the second week. Got to have hope though.

To put it in context, I never thought we would go all out tonight. We might have been a bit surprised by North early but I think the goal would have been to get the win to guarantee a home final and get the players through the game. Will be a completely different game next week.

DirtyDogTiger said:
I think we helped them with a couple of their 'outs'
If Ziebell lays next week, let's test the stitches

Smuggle the tweezers onto the ground.

artball said:
charming bunch of smug idiots

It shows their arrogant and cavalier mindset at such an important part of the season. We will win next week!!

Personally I would like to thank Brad Scott for gifting us an easy, bruise free confidence boosting win! Also for gifting us a home final in front of our many adoring fans and likely playing the weakest side in the 8 rather than Adelaide in Adelaide. Moreover I would like to further thank him for giving us a possible shot at 4th should the Swans lose.

Djevv said:
Personally I would like to thank Brad Scott for gifting us an easy, bruise free confidence boosting win! Also for gifting us a home final in front of our many adoring fans and likely playing the weakest side in the 8 rather than Adelaide in Adelaide. Moreover I would like to further thank him for giving us a possible shot at 4th should the Swans lose.

:hihi

Djevv said:

Nice DJ. ;D

Djevv said:

Great post. Come on Tiges!

Spent the first half on the wing with the Tiger faithful, then spent the second half with me over cocky Roo mates (family of ex players)...what a delightful evening ;D

Djevv said:

I'm not sure Turner or Ziebell would completely agree.....

North will wet themselves next week. Go Tiges!

I think we need Hamster next week against Goldstein Ivan play forward sub hamster and bring on Newman , just not sure who would drop Loyld

pervian said:
I think we need Hamster next week against Goldstein Ivan play forward sub hamster and bring on Newman , just not sure who would drop Loyld

the experiment of Hampson and Maric in the same team doesn't work - makes us to slow