Beating North melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Beating North melbourne

TigerForce said:
Brad Scott speaking like an a-hole being so sure of himself with this move.

Just another 'going through the motions' win tomorrow night. Get the game over and done with quick, grab 5th spot and get ready to smash them the week after.

Belt North and sydney lose and we go to Perth. Bet the Afl didn't see that coming.

Although North have the wood on us 'it's only win and only game at mcg against us was won by 4 points' I reckon they will loose from this'and laugh if a regular player or two still gets injured.

Harry said:
having a bye round before the finals will solve this issue.

Agree with this. They might want players to have a week off but never two.
If they want something to put the focus on the footy they could hold the Brownlow on that Saturday.

Dream result, we beat North GC beat Sydney , we go to WA and North travel to Sydney. Be great for this tanking to come back and bite the Roos

Harry said:
having a bye round before the finals will solve this issue.

i reckon norf would still tank, they may play the players, but they will want to avoid Adelaide in Adelaide

For anyone who is interested

Roos have named just three of their top 12 players (according to player rankings on the afl app).

They are missing

Goldstein (ruck)
Waite (key forward)
Thompson (key defender)
Dal santo (on baller)
Swallow (on baller)
Cunnington (on baller)
Thomas (mid/fwd)
Higgins (medium fwd)
FIrrito (med def)

They also rested Wright (med def) who is in their best 22.

The players they dropped have played 186 combined this year.
The playerd included have a total of 43.

But they've got their structures
A ruck, three tall fwds, three key backs.

The job is now up to us

Norths leading goal kickers this year

Petrie 38
Higgins 36
Waite 35
Thomas 32
Brown 27
Nahas 23
Harvey 21
Cunnington 12
Goldstein 10

They'd want to leave brown up forward and let Majak ruck
Enjoy your night Eeyvan!!

Brown has an av 2.9 hit outs this year.
Majak has played 1 game for 4 hit outs and three possessions.
I don't have the HOTA stats for these two.
Ivan and Ty will have a picnic.

All we have to do is be hard at it, quick, and precise.

antman said:
Yeah, they are real hard to come by

Point taken Antman, but a contrived medical validation of the farce would create enormous embarrassment to the officialdom of the AFL and the football public would see this tactic for what it is, a blight on the integrity of the game.

achillesjones said:
Doctor's Certificates for a start.

That's what every other workplace insists on seeing for you to be able to prove you are not fit to work.

i don't get the angst. We'll win by 10 goals in an uninspiring game. Everyone will tip North the next week with their great 'ins' and we'll beat them by 5 goals.

PBoRSM said:
That's what every other workplace insists on seeing for you to be able to prove you are not fit to work.

difference here is the employer is the Club, they also employ the doctor and they're all in on the conspiracy.