Beating North melbourne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Beating North melbourne

Just did a ladder predictor.
If we rest a dozen and throw the game, and...
the Bulldogs throw the Lions match
and Crows beat Geelong

Then...
We play Bulldogs at the 'G
and Norf play Adelaide in Adelaide (serves em right)

Carey reckons North will bring in the 10 players to try to rough our players up so we are sore/injured for the final.
What a gutless, insipid club North are!

Stuff these tossas!!

smasha said:
Carey reckons North will bring in the 10 players to try to rough our players up so we are sore/injured for the final.

Stuff these tossas!!
I'll be pissed if that happens... and overjoyed to beat them twice.

smasha said:

Stuff these tossas!!

Carey said "brad Scott will tell those players to hit richmond as hard as you can"

Brad Scott would say that anyway, every week.

Here's the thing: it's going to be 22 richmond jumpers v 22 North jumpers.
They are all pro footy players.

The North replacements will be thinking (and they'll be told this too) "here's my chance, I'm in the team, If I play well I could be here next week."

Thry don't want to get suspended, they want to do their job.

Last year sydney pulled their best half dozen and we won by 2 points.

Tomorrow night is NOT a dead rubber.

DirtyDogTiger said:
Since round 6

We beat freo hawthorn and sydney and everyone else

Only Lost to WCE, Adelaide (flu) and Freo (we blew it)

We'll beat Norths best 22

What about their best 11 and sub standard other 11?

smasha said:

Stuff these tossas!!
We need to leave in Thomas, and bring in Turner, Balme, McGhie, Mclean, Dyer, Goodwin................

smasha said:

Stuff these tossas!!

How long does it take a fire truck to reach Arden St?

Mantikorr said:
I'd laugh so hard if somehow the Suns beat the Swans, moving us into 4th, and Bulldogs either lose or don't win by enough over Brisbane to get ahead of either of us and North had to go play Sydney up there for their final!
I so want this to happen. It would serve Norf right. I wonder if the Swans will also be trying to engineer a result?

mexican_radio said:
Our only response to this is to win by a large margin.

Exactly.

I read recently that we haven't beaten North by over 10 goals since 1971.

Time to knock over another hoodoo.