Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

We thought it was a good idea to offload Stengle ..............................................................
Why don't we find ready made kids 22-26 on the VFL?
I can't remember the last kid we picked from the VFl
Nahas???

Nahas???
Got me a feeling we pick up blokes from the VFL or WAFL or maybe even the SNAFL pretty much every year Zippers. Maybe ya should pay attention a bit more instead of whinging n complaining at everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
We thought it was a good idea to offload Stengle ..............................................................

At the time it was.

He then went to Adelaide and did not much there, Geelong was the best development fit along with maybe added maturity on his side.

Reactions: 1 users
Nahas???
George, Lambert. I think they both came to us via the VFL. Jake King was similar. Have you forgotten the rookie listed players who became Premiership players.

Reactions: 1 user
Broad was in his 20s. Pickett.
Coulthard. Blight.
Aarts

Reactions: 1 user
Our recruiting from the VFL over the last decade has been underwhelming overall:
Naismith
Lefau
Trezise
Young
Gray
Bradtke
Aarts
Lambert
Lloyd
Marcon

Far better strike rate from the wafl and sanfl:
Broad
Coulthard
Bauer
Pickett
Blight
Mansell
Parker
Baker
Morris
Moore
Gordon

Our recruiting from the VFL over the last decade has been underwhelming overall:
Naismith
Lefau
Trezise
Young
Gray
Bradtke
Aarts
Lambert
Lloyd
Marcon

Far better strike rate from the wafl and sanfl:
Broad
Coulthard
Bauer
Pickett
Blight
Mansell
Parker
Baker
Morris
Moore
Gordon
Lambert a star

Lloyd and Aarts solid footballers

Lefau, Trezise, Gray and Young have all shown good signs , I’d give it atleast a pass mark considering the price paid for the VFL lads , if we had have grabbed the 2 lads the Essendon stole I’d say we’d have don’t well tt

Reactions: 4 users