Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

Reckon you should allow your cat take over your posting job on here
Work From Home Cat GIF by JustViral

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Congrats Mini, I can confirm his appoint has been planned by West Coast since 2016, at long last!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
I notice that according to the AFL website he was Dimma’s right hand man during our premiership years :unsure:

I wonder if Leppa, Fly, Truck and Caracella knew that?

Reactions: 3 users
I notice that according to the AFL website he was Dimma’s right hand man during our premiership years :unsure:

I wonder if Leppa, Fly, Truck and Caracella knew that?
Yes they did mini was actually in charge of ball movement in our premiership years

There is a reason leppa failed as a coach and carra can't get a job

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
It's been a great year to bottom out. It gives us a chance to bounce rather than get caught in the middle.
Yep, and injuries aside, that's why I reckon if we had Mini, we'd be heading for Ninthmond again at worst. Same Dimma game plan, seniors attention above the kids.... Let's not forget the injuries avalanche started last season from Julius reports.

Reactions: 2 users
Well according to Gossage the WA public are a bit underwhelmed by the appointment.

For his sake I hope Mini does well because if not the WA media and fans will be merciless in their attacks on him.

Actually I don’t care if does well or not, truth be told.

Reactions: 1 users
Well according to Gossage the WA public are a bit underwhelmed by the appointment.

For his sake I hope Mini does well because if not the WA media and fans will be merciless in their attacks on him.

Actually I don’t care if does well or not, truth be told.
I wanna see Gossage and Cornhole in a steel cage match.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Incorrect! Scooty is never wrong.
In 2017, Blake Caracella was primarily responsible for Richmond’s ball movement and offensive strategy. Caracella was the assistant coach in charge of the team’s forward structure and offensive play, and he played a significant role in developing the fast, direct ball movement that became a hallmark of Richmond’s game style.

Caracella’s influence on the club’s attacking system was credited with helping Richmond become more efficient and dynamic with their ball movement. His focus on quick transitions from defense to attack, as well as creating scoring opportunities from forward pressure, was vital to Richmond’s premiership-winning formula.

While head coach Damien Hardwick oversaw the overall game plan and team strategy, Caracella’s work with ball movement and offensive tactics was a crucial component of the team’s success in 2017.

Reactions: 2 users