Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

Quack Quack is the favourite for the WC job.
If he gets WC into the finals like Kingsley and The Philosopher.
Yze should be sacked immediately.
Daley is going with him. The old codger has done his head in

Someone has to get the job after most highly rated candidates turned it down

Reactions: 1 user
This mornings Hun claimed that Wet Coke had 8 candidates lined up for interviews but they couldn't make a proper start because most of the contenders were still involved in assisting finals sides. Can't remember the names that were put up as possible contenders, but they were fairly underwhelming.

Daly is only 3 years younger than Fagan. I’d think he and the old codger would get along well.

Last edited:
There's talk that ex Geelong ruckman Steven King is the prime candidate to get the WC job.

Someone has to get the job after most highly rated candidates turned it down
Who's 'highly rated' and has knocked it back?
Cox, give me a break, if they say Yze is a cheerleader, Cox is just missing the pom-poms.
That list of candidates is the most underwhelming I've seen.
That's in the Teague Bolton Shaw & Neeld class

Who's 'highly rated' and has knocked it back?
Cox, give me a break, if they say Yze is a cheerleader, Cox is just missing the pom-poms.
That list of candidates is the most underwhelming I've seen.
That's in the Teague Bolton Shaw & Neeld class
Rejected or refused to apply WetCoke coaching job
Buckley Carr Hansen Cox Giansiracusa (main target) Graham

There's talk that ex Geelong ruckman Steven King is the prime candidate to get the WC job.
frankensteins monster frankenstein GIF

• Haha
Considering the WCE coaching gig is one of the biggest coaching gigs in the compettion its quite remarkable that there only seems also rans putting theirt hands up for it.

Didnt Mini go to the GoDEez FC as an assistant or something?

One year dealing with that shithousery enough to make him run for the Cokesters ............................

Considering the WCE coaching gig is one of the biggest coaching gigs in the compettion its quite remarkable that there only seems also rans putting theirt hands up for it.

Didnt Mini go to the GoDEez FC as an assistant or something?

One year dealing with that shithousery enough to make him run for the Cokesters ............................
List is absolute crap n Wet Coke don't have a real lot of premium youngsters to build with at the moment, so wouldn't expect to many premium coaches or highly rated prospects to be putting the hand up for the job. Then there's the specter of Taswegia looming in a couple of years as well to suck the guts out of the draft. Wet Coke could well be arse dragging down the road for another 6 years before there's much sign of improvement. That's probably another 2 coaches worth of sackings to go yet.

Reactions: 1 users
List is absolute crap n Wet Coke don't have a real lot of premium youngsters to build with at the moment, so wouldn't expect to many premium coaches or highly rated prospects to be putting the hand up for the job. Then there's the specter of Taswegia looming in a couple of years as well to suck the guts out of the draft. Wet Coke could well be arse dragging down the road for another 6 years before there's much sign of improvement. That's probably another 2 coaches worth of sackings to go yet.
Yep good summation Masso.

Like us.