Andrew 'Mini' McQualter | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew 'Mini' McQualter

In 2017, Blake Caracella was primarily responsible for Richmond’s ball movement and offensive strategy. Caracella was the assistant coach in charge of the team’s forward structure and offensive play, and he played a significant role in developing the fast, direct ball movement that became a hallmark of Richmond’s game style.

Caracella’s influence on the club’s attacking system was credited with helping Richmond become more efficient and dynamic with their ball movement. His focus on quick transitions from defense to attack, as well as creating scoring opportunities from forward pressure, was vital to Richmond’s premiership-winning formula.

While head coach Damien Hardwick oversaw the overall game plan and team strategy, Caracella’s work with ball movement and offensive tactics was a crucial component of the team’s success in 2017.

Brodders was being sarcastic

Reactions: 1 users
100% mini was in charge of offensive play

He was promoted from development to dinmas right hand man and we improved astronomically

Carra and leppa both stated at a sports men's night mini Was responsible for game style and opposition analyse

Leppa ran defensive players Carra was the stoppage guru

Reactions: 1 user
was involved in the Tigers' VFL program from 2014 before taking on the midfield and stoppages role in the 2017 premiership year. He also focused on offence and the forward line as part of various roles during the Tigers' premiership run, learning from a long list of accomplished coaches that spent time at the club.

Carra is another newman get credit for the work other coaches do

Reason why neither is wanted as senior afl coaches

Bolton will go Freo anyway.

So we can lock in

1, 9, 10 (Bolton), 13 (Baker) and around 21 (Graham)

Now need to wheel and deal to get higher end picks
Donald Trump Republicans GIF by Election 2016

Next years future pick with Baker and Bolton included in that already quality freo side will be pick above 15.
That's just not acceptable
That'd be if both were going to Wet Coke not the Frockers. 3 and Wet Cokes future first, theoretically a top 5 pick for Bakes n Bolton.

Great appointment for West Coast, impressive at presser & done a great apprenticeship to land coaching gig at WC. Was unlucky not to land Tigers job 12 months ago & l wonder how the season would have panned out with him in charge.

Reactions: 1 users
had previously assumed a variety of roles during the Tigers’ dynasty as he took charge of the midfield and stoppages, the forward line and was responsible for the ball movement strategy between 2017 and 2023.

Well according to Gossage the WA public are a bit underwhelmed by the appointment.

For his sake I hope Mini does well because if not the WA media and fans will be merciless in their attacks on him.

Actually I don’t care if does well or not, truth be told.
I'm always surprised how "the public" think they know anything about whether someone will be a good coach or not.

Reactions: 2 users
While its arguably the best coaching gig in the AFL with unlimited resources and the state newspaper behind you, pressure will be high.

Good luck to Mini. He has certainly done his apprenticeship. It's interesting that there remains an aura about our former coaching posse.

Hmm I see a risk for Mini
could be treated like Knights at Windy Hill
people there will white ant him until they get a home grown in charge

if they do its good for us