Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

Harry said:
Go the Ranga-tang !!!

The Ranga-tang taps it down to the Chimp..........

All we need is a big Gorilla in the forward line.

Griffo Gorilla.

The Primitive Man Game Plan.

Jeeze Andrew browne, rucking, taking contested marks and kicking goals . If we win a flag soon I think he'll be in the team.

Nice having him in the mix with Vickery and Graeme

Looking more and more at home.

Good tap work, great handball skills and picks the correct one to give.

Looks like he could be a player. Still have two years up his sleeve before he is expected to take major time in the ruck.

Good early signs. He could improve quickly in 2011 with another preseason under his belt.

Still love the nickname someone suggested for him when we drafted him of "Jaffa"
Coz he's red on the outside but Brown(e) in the middle

I reckon the Big Jaffa goes alright too

Good honest trier. second efforts are obvious and moves okay around the ground. Interesting to observe his progress over the next few years.

Delist, not a ruckman, not an AFL footballer, very embarrasing.

Some may say give him time. I'll give him 10 years, he will never make it as a ruckman at the top level.

geoffryprettyboy said:

Some may say give him time. I'll give him 10 years, he will never make it as a ruckman at the top level.

agree but that is what we said about Angus and look know....Gus next year will be unstoppable.

daoula said:
agree but that is what we said about Angus and look know....Gus next year will be unstoppable.

:hihi Angus is another list clogger, another one who is not a ruckman at the top level, and not the future.

Please daoula don't bait me. ;D

geoffryprettyboy said:
:hihi Angus is another list clogger, another one who is not a ruckman at the top level, and not the future.

If Angus is going to take marks and give of, he needs to learn how to hit targets by hand. He misses far too many short handballs.

geoffryprettyboy said:

Oh come on now.....stay positive mate we are headed in the right direction..............jake king will be in the leadership group next season

i can just picture gbp singing "Bad bad ranga browne, baddest ruckman in the whole darn town" in the shower tonight

geoffryprettyboy said:

Couldn't disagree more. The Ranga is four games in and shows a fair bit.

Has size, a footballing IQ above most guys his size and great handball skills. Did like his chase down today.

One to keep. His body has changed so much since the start of 2009 and another off season locked in the gym will do wonders.

Keeper.

SCOOP said:
Couldn't disagree more. The Ranga is four games in and shows a fair bit.

Has size, a footballing IQ above most guys his size and great handball skills. Did like his chase down today.

One to keep. His body has changed so much since the start of 2009 and another off season locked in the gym will do wonders.

Keeper.

And more flexible than Gus.

He was willing to take out 3 of Gus' ribs to become No1 ruck. Gotta respect his determination.

daoula said:
Oh come on now.....stay positive mate we are headed in the right direction..............jake king will be in the leadership group next season

Yeah with Tuck the butcher too, and Jackson the scholar.

I've noticed GBP, that you really take it a lot harder when we lose to Collingwood or Carlton. We must be of the same vintage..

Baloo said:
I've noticed GBP, that you really take it a lot harder when we lose to Collingwood or Carlton. We must be of the same vintage..

When we lose or when the opposition straps us over a barrel?

When it's Carlton or Collingwood, what's the difference ?