Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

These rule changes make drafting a ruckman so much harder, given it is well known they take so long to develop.

No one in their right mind would draft one in the first round these days unless they are a very capable high quality tall forward as part of the package.

Are the rule changes actually that drastic?

All it means is you cant lock arms until the ball starts coming into play from the throw in, normal contact is fully allowed after that.

Hardly earth-breaking stuff ILO.

Leysy Days said:

All it means is you cant lock arms until the ball starts coming into play from the throw in, normal contact is fully allowed after that.

and in fairness he was cut :'( before those rules were announced

Leysy Days said:

agree.
too much is being made of them i reckon.

Andrew Browne still stinking it up, now at Essendon VFL on today's VFL game on ch7.

uhuh uhuh said:
I have to say a big thank you to Andrew Browne for the time he rucked his heart out against essendon in the DT game 2011.

Richmond 16.9 (105) Essendon 13.11 (89)

Beat the Bombers convincingly that day. Cotch won the Yiooken Award BOG.

Browne played his heart out in that game.

From one of us that was never good enough to play AFL, I say thanks Andrew. You may not have been a star but you always gave 100%.

Good luck in the future.

Classy, uhuh.