Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

geoffryprettyboy said:
Work in progress I know, what's the go with the neck. Needs to work on his posture, surely it would be bad for his back.

Guess if you had to duck your head every time you walked through a door way your neck would be a little bent as well. ;)

geoffryprettyboy said:
Work in progress I know, what's the go with the neck. Needs to work on his posture, surely it would be bad for his back.
Good pick-up GPB. In all likelyhood he will be better performed when fully erect.

Wasn't he taken in the same yr draft as Vickery ? Shows draft position is not as important as we think.Shown as much in a couple of games as Vickery has all yr & at least knows how to jump at centre bounces.

Browne coming along nicely. Big Gus is getting a little tired, needs another pre-season but great upside i believe.... and lets not forget that it took Jamar 10 years to play good football (what a joke)

Go the Ranga-tang !!!

The Ranga-tang taps it down to the Chimp..........

All we need is a big Gorilla in the forward line.

I am well and truly on board evo. Have been since I saw him live at Carrarra last year when he roughed up J Brown and was in our best.

Yes hes big and strong, (he matched Jamar for strength last week), yes he can take a good mark and get some good taps for a youngster, but geez, his in close handballing and blocking are just tremendous, tremendous.

I also think he actaully isn't unagile for his size, and he also isn't slow. Not much aceleration, but those giant strides get him across the turf pretty good.

I'm excited by Browney.

Mr Lade has done well with both Gus and Leroy. Glad he's our assistant.

Seems to have made the most of his low possession count so far. Looks to have great hands and a clear head "in close". Very happy to have him on board. With a couple of rangas-with-attitude in Connors and Jackson already looking the goods and one of the great rangas drilling the backline in Leppitsch we seem to have replaced our great left-foot brigade of the nineties with a great ranga brigade for the "post" naughties.

Took a couple of clunkers, which made a few around me on sunday take notice. Was really happy to see that. Need to get more from our ruckman, all over the ground.