Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

checkside said:
Yep he is average IMO. I'd get rid of Derickx before Browne to be honest.

Derickx has more mobility, and would be a better forward. I'd keep Derickx if it were up to me.

Jukes Extended said:
I agree, laughable for Browne to even be suggested over Derickx.
who will end up being the better ruckmen?this should be the main consideration with Browne and Derickx.I think Browne is the better ruckmen

for me browne stays let angus and derickx fight it out browne never gives up i love he's attitude and he's younger im hoping browne turns out like stafford wish we would play with 2 ruckmen not including vickery cause he's more of a foward atm and offering nothing as a ruck atm

Browne's papers are clearly stamped if he is playing Coburg seconds. A shame, I thought he had more potential than the Gus Bus did.

mld said:
Browne's papers are clearly stamped if he is playing Coburg seconds. A shame, I thought he had more potential than the Gus Bus did.

its my guess he played seconds so he could get a full game rucking what did he get 97 hitouts papers are not stamped yet

Jukes Extended said:
Both are duds really.
Seems a bit that way. Not a big fan of either. Only problem is we can't get rid of them all and Gus. Puts us in an awkward position really when i don't think any should be around long term.

This thread will make for some good laughs in a couple of years when Browne matures as a player.

IanG said:
This thread will make for some good laughs in a couple of years when Browne matures as a player.
so true IanG l still think Browney can make it plenty of time for him you would think

Need the big brown ranga to grow himself a mullet. See him as a much younger, taller version of Eevana Humpalot. Bit of an honest crash n bash hard working ruckman, would need another two years of work before he's matured enough to make decisions about.
Gusbus needs to find some way of making seniors this year and show enough to hold the job for a few games or he may well be moved on. The mullet is playing far to well to make life easy for Gus.

IanG said:
Happy to be proven wrong but I don't see it. IMO he is a much better option of keeping on than Gus or Deirx though.

IanG said:
And I suppose the other side of the coin is there'll be some good laughs at this or next years end when he's delisted?

Have to ask the question, considering the age difference why are we playing Gus ahead of Browne at Coburg.

Big Andrew should be shouldering the No 1 ruck duties for Coburg to aid his deveopment. Playing 2nd fiddle resting forward isn't going to help him.

Leysy Days said:
Have to ask the question, considering the age difference why are we playing Gus ahead of Browne at Coburg.

Prob because Gus is our No.2 ruckman. If Maric misses we 'need' Gus ready and able.
But yes they do need to make sure Browne's development does not suffer because of it. I would assume this is why Browne played a game for Coburg ressies.

Leysy Days said:

Big Andrew should be shouldering the No 1 ruck duties for Coburg to aid his deveopment. Playing 2nd fiddle resting forward isn't going to help him.

For some crazy reason my sense is we might try and get a trade in on the GusBus.

If Renouf got pick 33, The Gus Bus should land us a top 10 pick.