Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

tigerdave said:
I nearly cried when he said he was going.

I did. He was my favourite player, I still had his number on my back until last year when I replaced it with Cotch's

Tigers of Old said:
I don't buy that argument.
Quite the opposite, I believed he was a player that you built a side around.
He had a lot of injury problems but you can't control that.
He is a very valuable player when fit and most teams would love to have him.
We needed to ad to the talent that he possessed. Not move him on.

I never said you couldn't build a side around him. Read what I wrote. He was a valuable player.
Of course everyone would want him.
But he didn't want to do the hard yards any longer in a rubbish team.
It was all about Ottens.
We couldn't keep Ottens. Ottens couldn't lift an average side to greatness like some Ruckman. He needed to walk into a better team and be swept along.
He downhill skied right into a flag.

Jukes Extended said:
We have clearly the worst ruck division in the league by a mile......that's the main reason we get smashed in the clearances.

It is our most pressing issue by a country mile. We want a gun midfield, better make sure the supply doesn't dry up or you have unhappy campers - especially in a free-agency environment.

Tweet from the big ranga today...

@abrowne34 Could you think of many other places you would rather be on mad Monday.. #shockingresult http://lockerz.com/s/135990297

rokin.tiger said:
Tweet from the big ranga today...

@abrowne34 Could you think of many other places you would rather be on mad Monday.. #shockingresult http://lockerz.com/s/135990297

Must have been a big one.

Read on twitter he had 97 hitouts for Coburg today!

Surely not! That would be a ridiculously amazing effort! :eek:

WesternTiger said:
That's Coburg twos Tool. ;D

Still a great effort though.

Bugger. Didn't realise it was the two's, but still a good effort!

Jukes Extended said:
That's his level, should be gone end of the year.

Looks that way. I guess Derickx is considered next in line if Maric were to go down now.

checkside said:
Don't let the fact that he wasn't even drafted when Wallace was around get in the way of that though.

Are you smoking again? His 1st game was the Carlton game that cuz and Relton roberts played!
I know you forgot, but I haven't

zippadeee said:
Are you smoking again? His 1st game was the Carlton game that cuz and Relton roberts played!
I know you forgot, but I haven't
My bad zippy. Tried to forget that year :p Thought Hardwick had already started by then.