Andrew Browne | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Andrew Browne

Super game from the big fella tonight.

Getting his hands on the footy enough in the ruck contests, and seems to be laying it down where he wants to, just needs to develop some more understanding with the midfield.

Some of his work around the ground was very good, awareness much improved. Just needs to hold on to a few of those grabs he gets two hands on, and at the moment is not quite clunking.

Played a great game, is very hard to stop when in front. Liked his mark in front of Brown. Also love the way he wants to handball all the time, he knows his limitations. Graham's gunna find it hard to get back

Tried hard and competed well but needs to kick occasionally rather than handball all the time.
He won't be able to handball everything against the good sides as they'll have our runners covered

He's worth putting games into this year.
I think he's got the competitive streak to succeed.
Once he builds his strength and running capacity he'll be good.

BBC said:
He's worth putting games into this year.
I think he's got the competitive streak to succeed.
Once he builds his strength and running capacity he'll be good.

I 100% agree.

Jukes Extended said:
Was solid tonight....needed it because the last two games I thought the opposition ruckmen were arguably BOG.

Although I think Browne did many useful things tonight Leuenberger was close to BOG tonight

I liked his work rate, tonight. I thought he worked really hard, and I liked that he was helping the guys down the back when needed. I thought he filled the hole down in the D50 and took a few marks down there, when needed. I guess that was one of the roles he had to play. How many posessions did he end up with?

OldRover said:
I liked his work rate, tonight. I thought he worked really hard, and I liked that he was helping the guys down the back when needed. I thought he filled the hole down in the D50 and took a few marks down there, when needed. I guess that was one of the roles he had to play. How many posessions did he end up with?
` werd.

Col.W.Kurtz said:
Although I think Browne did many useful things tonight Leuenberger was close to BOG tonight

Big call Col.

Maybe BOG for Brissy but I could name about 3 Tigers infront of him

Col.W.Kurtz said:

Miller was matched up against Leuenberger in the ruck a fair bit.

I just don't know yet with this bloke.

Very strange watching him tonight.

I wasn't far from interchange bench.

6-7 minutes in the 1st quarter he came off, he was doubled over, looked so exhausted I was worried.

Couldn't stop laughing at him when he came off, he looked spent, like he needed 10 minutes to catch his breathe, he looked like that all night. But his 2nd half, he was quite good. his physical stuff in the 2nd half was good.

very strange watching Browne tonight.

I'm glad he actually kicked the ball tonight. Was wondering if he knew how.

And yet, I recall him kicking a great goal from a set-shot on the 50 last year.