Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

You can hear it as part of the Talking Tigers podcast on the RFC website. Great interview with Benny by Richo and Tony Greenberg
Those thinking Benny DGAF about Richmond and is checked out should listen to the podcast, it puts those fears to rest

Reactions: 4 users
Why would Yze waste a year and “sit back”. Strange decision.
Don’t read too much into that. I think what may have happened is that he gave too much respect to senior premiership players and got let down by a few….

Reactions: 6 users
Don’t read too much into that. I think what may have happened is that he gave too much respect to senior premiership players and got let down by a few….
Totally

...then came the injuries. I think it was forced on him really. But anyone who isn't buying in now and hasn't/won't have left will have to take their lumps next year.

Reactions: 1 users
Those thinking Benny DGAF about Richmond and is checked out should listen to the podcast, it puts those fears to rest
Benny Gale will always be a Richmond Man hes been at the club for nearly all of his adult life.

He will also always be a Tasmanian and he will do a fantastic job getting the Tazzy Maniacs up and running.

The man for the job he's pretty much achieved everything he could've at the RFC with the Redevelopment being his last legacy set in motion.

A new challenge.

Reactions: 10 users