Adem Yze | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Adem Yze

All night long we had players falling over themselves. Conditions? Didn't see the Woofers falling over all night long.
All night long we had players failing to stick tackles and stop Woofers from releasing the ball to advantage. Didn't see the Woofers have to many problems.
All night long we failed to hit targets by hand or foot. Didn't see the Woofers have to many issues executing the basic skills of the game.
All night long we failed to put adequate pressure on the Woofers through midfield or from our forwards. Didn't see the Woofers have any problems.
All night long we chased arse without catching much. Didn't see the Woofers have to many problems.
Once again we saw idiots have entitled brain farts and giving away pathetic stupid 50 metre penalties. Didn't see the Woofers have to many problems.

Yep, we've been devastated by injuries, but that's still not an excuse for constantly *smile* up the simple basics over and over again. We played a mid range reasonable opponent last night in the Woofers that have been under intense meedjia and performance pressure most of this year so far.
They stood up and obliterated us while we turned turtle and accepted the reaming.

Defence gets a half credit from me simply for their integrity of effort in standing in front of an avalanche of incoming *smile* every week n somehow surviving.

Reactions: 1 users
I would recommend him to give Goodwin a call for some advice. But I don’t think a bag of coke and a hooker would help
Wouldn't bloody hurt. As a fan watching this stuff week in week out I know that I could certainly use all the help I can get.

• Haha
It's the players unfortunately the effort earlier this year even with injuries is not the same effort that was there last night or the last half v Freo. The players just need to work harder and the leaders need to lead by example. Guys like Dusty with his pathetic disposal and lack of effort in applying pressure Shai Bolton last week and the first half on holiday.

Reckon what's annoying me most at the moment is that aside from the first Half against Mold Coast we at least competed week after week regardless of injuries. Last three games the effort to compete has deteriorated to almost non existent. The supposed game system is near impossible to comprehend. Skill errors are now the norm instead of occasional errors. The constant infringements ( reaming by the maggots ) and pathetic 50 metre penalties are still being gifted to the opposition every game.

Watched the replay
Once again Livo is sitting on Yze right shoulder with head sets on whilst Yze is playing with his pen
Who calling the shots here Where are assistant coaches Rutten Teague Ziebell Newman?
I know Yze asked for Livo to be in the coaches box but why did he ask to be mothered
Yze is the coach and should be confident enough to run the show with his assistants the only ones in the coaches box
Maybe Yze is scared to talk to the players?
He doesn’t want approach into their safe zone

Clarke and Hartley have assembled a terrible list, its going to take years to turn this around from here, and that's only if we do it perfectly. THEN, we have to hope Yze is a good coach, ive been extremely positive about Yze to date, and am not about the change my opinion, BUT, my confidence has been dented just a little bit. That was a pathetic performance> I can handle losses, as im looking forward to the rebuild and seeing our next wave of exciting players, but performances that are that uncompetitive, are unacceptable for a proud club like ours. He wouldnt want too many of those types of losses, because that wont be tolerated by the members for very long, regardless of injuries, young players old players.

We will not accept going back to the dark old days of being a laughing stock again!!! We are a better club now... i *smile* hope

Reactions: 10 users
Maybe Yze is scared to talk to the players?
He doesn’t want approach into their safe zone
New Age coach let the players do *smile* all and as long as they take the field He’ll thank them for their efforts

Clarke and Hartley have assembled a terrible list, its going to take years to turn this around from here, and that's only if we do it perfectly. THEN, we have to hope Yze is a good coach, ive been extremely positive about Yze to date, and am not about the change my opinion, BUT, my confidence has been dented just a little bit. That was a pathetic performance> I can handle losses, as im looking forward to the rebuild and seeing our next wave of exciting players, but performances that are that uncompetitive, are unacceptable for a proud club like ours. He wouldnt want too many of those types of losses, because that wont be tolerated by the members for very long, regardless of injuries, young players old players.

We will not accept going back to the dark old days of being a laughing stock again!!! We are a better club now... i *smile* hope
What do you mean "We will not accept going back to the dark old days!" We are already there!

We've won 1 game out of 9 games. Rival clubs have already pencilled us in as a win and percentage boost as they strive for a spot in the final 8.

The laughing is getting louder and louder

Reactions: 3 users
Feels the same as Dimma year 1…. I recall the multiple losses and wondering…gee, can he coach…. Then the list came together

Reactions: 6 users
Feels the same as Dimma year 1…. I recall the multiple losses and wondering…gee, can he coach…. Then the list came together
Yep. Funny how some forget quickly. Lots of questions on Dimma right up to 2016.....his 7th season not his 1st 3 months in.

Reactions: 4 users
Pathetic what effort we we're witches hats out there like a training drill no pressure, tackling and don't get me started on skills and kicking borderline amature level. We keep backing the same senior players who a past it to. Be honest and don't make a fool of supporters there not stupid.

But, we're talking about the press conference aren't we?

He wasn't talking to the supporters, he was talking to the footy media and, yes, they are stupid - we know this and they show us every week.

In any case, you defend the players in public, you pull them up in the club.

DS

Reactions: 4 users

Richmond have been failing in all areas under Gale and Livingstone over the last 3-4 years…

-Recruiting at the draft has been poor. Question our scouting network and technology.

- List management has been poor. Hopper trade is worse than a salary cap breach. Signing Koschitzke for 3 years is a poor decision… Persisting with the likes of Collier Dawkins, Miller, Aarts, Will Martyns and Dow for too long has meant opportunities to draft better young players has been missed.

- Assistant coaches are terrible… Truck and Teague are being kept in the system and no good as assistant coaches…. Lonergan, Ferguson, Maric and Morris are all on the automated contract renewal, and believe need to be reviewed. Not sure what Ziebell and Newman are bringing?

- Medical team need to be moved on… Between Dr Death (Hickey) and Meehan, there’s far too many soft tissue injuries and reoccurring injuries.

But, we're talking about the press conference aren't we?

He wasn't talking to the supporters, he was talking to the footy media and, yes, they are stupid - we know this and they show us every week.

In any case, you defend the players in public, you pull them up in the club.

DS
But you can say publicly that the collective effort wasn't at the level expected. That's not bagging the players. It's stating a fact. I like Yze, but last night's comments were disrespectful to the intelligence of supporters. We watched the game too.

Reactions: 5 users
I watched the press conference. No issues at all for me. Imagine if, after all our injuries this year and three outs on the night (two stretchered off) Yze got stuck into the players.

Just have to stick together and look after each other during this horror run.

Reactions: 13 users
Reckon what's annoying me most at the moment is that aside from the first Half against Mold Coast we at least competed week after week regardless of injuries. Last three games the effort to compete has deteriorated to almost non existent. The supposed game system is near impossible to comprehend. Skill errors are now the norm instead of occasional errors. The constant infringements ( reaming by the maggots ) and pathetic 50 metre penalties are still being gifted to the opposition every game.
It’s nigh impossible to maintain a structure with our midfield gutted , some senior players tho have no excuse with unforced turnovers, dusty short and others ,,,pathetic really … I’d continue to get more young players into the side kmac 2 , Ryan coult

It's way too early to Judge Yze as of yet. However, there is one major area of concern that Yze the "senior coach" needs to fix and it started before his time. It's our Ruck coach Maric and our stoppages set-ups. I have raised this issue in the past and I will raise it again. Our Ruck connection is terrible. Where they stand and how they maneuvre is concerning. We barely get a hit out to advantage. When we do it's more luck then design.

To be fair, perhaps it's a player quality issue so it's not Maric's fault?

Perhaps we have our set-up all wrong and it is Maric's fault?

I was with a few past players at the G last night and this was a very topical discussion. This conversation was very topical in the past and in particular last year. Clearly the performance of Nankervis is a huge problem. Our opponents are walking through stoppages with the ball handed to them on a silver platter. It's obvious but it never gets addressed. And Nank will suddenly pull off a good game against a poor opponent and it will all be forgotten again....

It's way too early to Judge Yze as of yet. However, there is one major area of concern that Yze the "senior coach" needs to fix and it started before his time. It's our Ruck coach Maric and our stoppages set-ups. I have raised this issue in the past and I will raise it again. Our Ruck connection is terrible. Where they stand and how they maneuvre is concerning. We barely get a hit out to advantage. When we do it's more luck then design.

To be fair, perhaps it's a player quality issue so it'snot Maric's fault?

Perhaps we have our set-up all wrong and it is Maric's fault?

I was with a few past players at the G last night and this was a very topical discussion. This conversation was very topical in the past and in particular last year. Clearly the performance of Nankervis is a huge problem. Our opponents are walking through stoppages with the ball handed to them on a silver platter. It's obvious but it never gets addressed. And Nank will suddenly pull off a good game against a poor opponent and it will all be forgotten again....
This has been on my mind for some years. Don't know if Ivvy is any better now for us. Need to find a better ruck coach. Same as Teague and maybe Rutten. Ooze needs better assistants. Not even sure if Ziebell's any good.

I can’t believe this thread actually exists….tough bunch to please…maybe we bring back Terry Wallace and Clinton Casey as president

Reactions: 6 users