2024 Training With The Ooze Crew | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Training With The Ooze Crew

Jacob very impressive as an intercept defender.
Curnow & McKay on average scoring five goals per game as a duo, must be addressed.
Like to see Hopper play higher, more in the mould of Lambert across half-forward, we have a defect there.
Unfortunately for you Hopper is nothing like Lambert. More like an opposite.

Reactions: 1 user
Totally agree with this. And it's not just the younger players doing it week in week out. Senior players need to take more responsibility for the skill errors

Reactions: 1 users
What do they do at training? We don’t seem to have any sort of game plan other than kick it down the line. We certainly don’t seem to practice skill work. Team of absolute butchers.

Reactions: 2 users
Training Today Thursday:

I arrived 30 or so minutes late.
Dusty was just leaving the track from rehab, Marlion not even out of a jog, Lynch pretty much running straight lines, Ross finally on the turf but just slow jogging, MJ running and laps, Samson mainly watching on but did a bit of ruck craft.
As far as i could tell Dion did full training with the main group?

Oh and I have nothing to base this on but I reckon Kaleb may play in front of his family and friends in WA 🤞

Reactions: 21 users
Training Today Thursday:

Dusty was just leaving the track from rehab, Marlion not even out of a jog, Lynch pretty much running straight lines, Ross finally on the turf but just slow jogging, MJ running and laps, Samson mainly watching on but did a bit of ruck craft.

Oh and I have nothing to base this on but I reckon Kaleb may play in front of his family and friends in WA 🤞
Good. Lebba deserves too.

Training Today Thursday:

Hope so, Julius. Admittedly it will probably be as the sub.

Training Today Thursday:

Kaleb not even in the emergencies, I weren't even close :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users