2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

If the west coast deal is worse than ours why wouldn't he have announced it by now, our offer has been on the table for a few weeks ? I can't see the point for him of moving across the country from the bottom team to the 3rd bottom team for less money.

Surely there is more to it than that? Maybe it is the possibility of McQualter being coach ?
I was just relaying info from a trusted source. The fact trade period hasn't started yet did make me a tiny bit sceptical.

Given that only a few weeks ago there was a big go home, get married have kids theme a lot can change in a short amount of time.

I should add that just because he is 100%, it doesn't mean the club is.

Reactions: 1 users
I was just relaying info from a trusted source. The fact trade period hasn't started yet did make me a tiny bit sceptical.

Given that only a few weeks ago there was a big go home, get married have kids theme a lot can change in a short amount of time.

I should add that just because he is 100%, it doesn't mean the club is.
Yeah, wasn’t questioning your source or information, sorry if I gave that impression. Just that it seemed a strange scenario for someone not from the west considering a deal that is worse than the one he had from us, deciding he wants to stay but no deal announced.

Last edited:
This is only from his point of view, I don't know what the club thinks and none of that was relayed.

I'm feeling like a right tosser for sharing.
Thanks for sharing. Don't worry about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Most of em miss the target anyway.

Reactions: 4 users
Yeah, wasn’t questioning your source or information, sorry if I have that impression. Just that it seemed a strange scenario for someone not from the west considering a deal that is worse than the one he had from us, deciding he wants to stay but no deal announced.
Your fine mate. Rellie knew I would be ultra happy when telling me. Personally I would prefer Jack stays but I am biased.
Thanks for sharing. Don't worry about the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. Most of em miss the target anyway.
Cheers mate, I was happy so I guess I just wanted to share. I had to google that and was quite impressed with the Shakespeare reference ;)

Reactions: 2 users
Your fine mate. Rellie knew I would be ultra happy when telling me. Personally I would prefer Jack stays but I am biased.

Cheers mate, I was happy so I guess I just wanted to share. I had to google that and was quite impressed with the Shakespeare reference ;)
Fridge was always a favourite of mine. I think i relate to blokes with big hearts who play a role without many grumbles.

We'll miss his leadership around the club I'm sure. I'd be excited about keeping him if we got crap compensation back.

I suppose we'll know of the delistings after the JD Medal tomorrow night. How weird if Dan wins it.
Might up his trade value lol. Cause Dimma wouldn't know what he's getting.
I'm personally hoping Vlaustin gets it. Been under rewarded for too long. Not that I've got anything against Rioli, he'd be worthy too. Just got a soft spot for Nick (which is odd because he's anything but soft!)

Reactions: 4 users
Might up his trade value lol. Cause Dimma wouldn't know what he's getting.
I'm personally hoping Vlaustin gets it. Been under rewarded for too long. Not that I've got anything against Rioli, he'd be worthy too. Just got a soft spot for Nick (which is odd because he's anything but soft!)
Yeah I was thinking Nick too....or Broady.

Reactions: 1 user
So we have come full circle from Destination club to show me the door/never mind I'll find it myself club.
There's heaps of players linked to other clubs.
I have not heard of a solitary player that is linked to us.
Anyone heard of someone even luke warm interested in joining us?

Whilst we are going hard for new talent I think it would be nice to also land a big fish.
HelI, I will even take a medium fish.
Ok small fish is good, too.
Scrape the barrel fish, The Package?:mhihi
Ok that was a P 1 5 5 take!!

Anyone hearing anything?
great post enjoyed that. What we don't want at any cost is a slow old fish who only comes for the bait/money and gets gobbled up by faster younger fish.

With Naismith leaving we are left with Nank and Samson. Probably 1 ruck short so I’d imagine we’ll bring in another mature ruck for back up. Anyone have any ideas on who might be available either from another club or the VFL?

With Naismith leaving we are left with Nank and Samson. Probably 1 ruck short so I’d imagine we’ll bring in another mature ruck for back up. Anyone have any ideas on who might be available either from another club or the VFL?
We do still have Oliver Hayes-Brown and Mate Colina (if he ever gets on the park)