2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

Hey maths to the maths threads please!

Its bad enough the squabbles, the denigration and arguments on that thread, but it keeps appearing on football threads and derails the whole thing.

Mods can we block some of the worst mathtists please?

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Try INDIGENOUS
Not bad no must have spelling mistake though. We want reactions here.

Lets see iNDIGiNOUS. nO CAPITAL to Appeas the gramma nazi;s and then set em up with AN OBLIGATORY spelling Mistake and a few other things like lack of punctuation and gramma.

Gramma Nazi's do irk me.

Reactions: 1 user
Reckon 90% of GC residents are ex Vic's
I live on the Goldy. There is a lot of interest up here but all the expats already have a team. It will take a generation of the young kids to get a support base for the suns.
Maybe if they had Dusty in an ambassador/junior coaching role the interest would be magnified with the kids and general public up here.

Not bad no must have spelling mistake though. We want reactions here.

Lets see iNDIGiNOUS. nO CAPITAL to Appeas the gramma nazi;s and then set em up with AN OBLIGATORY spelling Mistake and a few other things like lack of punctuation and gramma.

Gramma Nazi's do irk me.
It’s not grammar, it’s spelling. :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users