2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

mathematics

let me reiterate

4% of the population

9% of the AFL

18% of norm smith medalists.

it a fairly linear 45 degree graph of success.

moneybag. (thats like wild honey moneyball)
Mathematics doesn’t win games.
If that was the case we would have taken an indigenous lad instead of Dusty. Hmmm.

Yeah, he is.
I haven’t been able to find one reference that he is indigenous.
In the Tigerland archive by Rhett Bartlett and Trevor Russell,all know indigenous players to represent Richmond are named - Butler isn’t among them.
When Saints named seven indigenous players in 2022 as the most ever in one game (for the saints), Butler wasn’t named as one of them but he was named in the team.

Not that it’s an issue at all but I have never heard or read any reference pertaining to him being indigenous.

Reactions: 1 user
Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I haven’t been able to find one reference that he is indigenous.
In the Tigerland archive by Rhett Bartlett and Trevor Russell,all know indigenous players to represent Richmond are named - Butler isn’t among them.
When Saints named seven indigenous players in 2022 as the most ever in one game (for the saints), Butler wasn’t named as one of them but he was named in the team.

Not that it’s an issue at all but I have never heard or read any reference pertaining to him being indigenous.
I think eZyT paid Spook to add Butler to the list to strengthen his argument that we should have 22 indigenous players every week fighting over B&Fs, Brownlows and Norm Smiths.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
I think eZyT paid Spook to add Butler to the list to strengthen his argument that we should have 22 indigenous players every week fighting over B&Fs, Brownlows and Norm Smiths.
eZyT can add Dusty to the indigenous lads.

Didn't his uncle Dean win a claim to being indigenous when they tried to deport him. But then again his dad didn't so I’m not sure. It may depend who was fixing Lydia Thorpe up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users