2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

Mathematics doesn’t win games.

if team 1 (6X+Y) > team 2 (6X+Y) = team 1 (4 premiership points)

where x = goals, y = points.

(I really miss head scratch emoji)

I think im finally starting to grasp how your brain works Mr.Willo :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
not sure nobody isn't using a capital when using the word Indigenous? It's happened too often not to mention it :help
The Simpsons GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
not sure nobody isn't using a capital when using the word Indigenous? It's happened too often not to mention it :help
Whether it’s used with a lower or upper case isn’t an issue to me. It’s not meant as disrespectful.

Indigenous isn’t a race per se, it’s a descriptor of being native to that land.

Reactions: 2 users
😁 if team 1 (6X+Y) > team 2 (6X+Y) = team 1 (4 premiership points)

If you think it takes a while to grasp that, think about how it is on the inside looking out

Whether it’s used with a lower or upper case isn’t an issue to me. It’s not meant as disrespectful.
I don't think anyone is meaning to use it disrespectfully just not sure on the grammar (not that I'm any better).
Indigenous isn’t a race per se, it’s a descriptor of being native to that land.
What about Aboriginal? It's capitalised a lot more, it's just a irritance of mine lol.

Ya beat me to it. There was I always thinking maths was key. :D

I don't think anyone is meaning to use it disrespectfully just not sure on the grammar (not that I'm any better).

What about Aboriginal? It's capitalised a lot more, it's just a irritance of mine lol.
It’s just an irritance of mine.
If we’re going to worry about grammar :geek:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure. Footy is booming on the Gold Coast. Strong participation and decent quality in men's and women's local footy. Auskick through the roof. Three kids drafted in the first round last year out of Palm Beach-Currumbin!

I was at our 2022 and 2024 losses at Metricon/People First and the Suns supporters are as into it as any others. Crowds of 18k and 22k to those two games (24k capacity). Average crowd of 17k this year - that's on par with most NRL clubs (and with Richmond 1985-90).

I think that's the difference. Teams have failed on the GC before because they're rugby league or basketball teams. People go to watch the AFL, because it's better to go and watch.

Like it or not the AFL has poured hundreds of millions of dollars into the region and it's beginning to bear fruit.
Spent about 24 hours on the GC this week , definitely more AFL caps , polos etc then the rugby codes floating around

• Wow
Still won't help, Gold Coast is where sports teams go to die. That club will never amount to much. A bit of on-field success will see an increase in interest, which will die down as soon as they are no longer successful.

DS
Spot on the club has no culture still to this day, and there are numerous appointments. Talent after talent and big trades, etc. There crowds a very patchy. A club is nothing without a culture.

I'm not being troublesome.................... just curious............. based on the discussion and conclusions ................

Q. How many practicing Muslims have played for RFC?

We all well know Houli was (legend!!)

I don't recall others (perhaps Nahas?)

But based on Houli and the aforementioned calculations - perhaps we should be recruiting more like him? :sneaky:;)

that will be 2 premiership points each

6x+y = 6x+y draw

were you meaning
if team 1 (6X+Y) > team 2 (6a+b) = team 1 (4 premiership points)

where x & a = goals, y & b = points ?

I'm not being troublesome.................... just curious............. based on the discussion and conclusions ................

Q. How many practicing Muslims have played for RFC?

We all well know Houli was (legend!!)

I don't recall others (perhaps Nahas?)

But based on Houli and the aforementioned calculations - perhaps we should be recruiting more like him? :sneaky:;)
I think Nahas was Lebanese Christian.