2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

aWESOME bLIGHT SIGNED AS HE HAS A LOT of improvement in him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
I'm glad they've given Blight a chance. A full pre season in the AFL system and a full season to show us what he's got.

Reactions: 12 users
With so many one year deals, players on notice to perform in 2025. Except Ryan of course - makes it even more perplexing that he got three years.

Reactions: 4 users
Mon Con got life!!
Yeah but what the hell for???? She's not a premiership player for us n while I know they play a much shorter season then the men's game, but one would think there'd be some sort of nice rounded up number to create a milestone like 50 games to get a life membership.

Yeah but what the hell for???? She's not a premiership player for us n while I know they play a much shorter season then the men's game, but one would think there'd be some sort of nice rounded up number to create a milestone like 50 games to get a life membership.
Give they play only 10 games a season & there's been a high turnover, 50 would seem about right.

Reactions: 1 user
Am pleased Trezise has been given another season. Hope he plays snr footy a lot earlier next year.
Interestingly he only really got a run when they moved Brown into the forward line. Will be interesting to see what the ideal formation is next year. Do they like Brown enough forward of the ball or do they want his kicking skills behind the ball.

C'mon Maso, the girl's a gun. I want her in the men's team.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
C'mon Maso, the girl's a gun. I want her in the men's team.
Haaarrrgh FMD. Mon may well be a gun in the wimmens team, but we are more than going badly enough in the men's comp without needing to make it any worse.
The women's comp is way more limited games wise than the men's so obviously they're not going to be required to play 100 games to receive life membership, as the men do. Just thought that 47 games for us is kinda a weird number to operate from. Why not simply make it a nice round 50 games n away we go.

Reactions: 1 user