2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

Lol you said there’s no way we’d trade Bolton for similar reasons, I guess you need to happy with KMac

For the record I do think you need a few senior heads on the list, but not to the conservative degree some were claiming earlier this season .

You and others were carrying on like the sky would fall if we traded Bolton and Baker.

It was wrong then and is wrong now.

What you on about?

Have never heavily (or at all?) bought into the should we trade Baker/Bolton debate.

Jagger Smith, Sam Lalor or FOS bolted on to Prestia is invaluable.

If you said to me you can have another Dion Prestia with pick one, I'd take it in a heartbeat.
Who is he in this draft?

I know there is speculation about Dan going to the Suns, but unless I missed it, I haven't heard he or his manager say that he wants to be traded....."Premiership stars Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli have both made clear they would like to move to rival sides."

"Richmond would clear well over $3 million of cap space leading into next season – with more to come after Tom Lynch’s deal expires next year – as the club ponders a total list overhaul in coming weeks.

Clear 3 million! What are we going to do with all that extra money?
We can are going for kids and we are not linked to any out of contract players.

Clear 3 million! What are we going to do with all that extra money?
We can are going for kids and we are not linked to any out of contract players.
What do clubs have to pay 90% of the TPP?
Those who don't get delisted might be in for a big pay rise.
Makes you wonder why Jack Graham is wanting to leave, if in fact he does want to.

I think it's Murphy Reid or Jager Smith. More Jager but he won't have that nuggety body that Dion has.
Murphy Reid? A draft clip had us taking him at 9. Tell us more. We need that hard running link man that can run and carry and find the angles in tight to get us out of congestion and keep going to the next contest. Not just a clearance beast but a swarmer - someone that's always there to help out.

Reactions: 1 users
I know there is speculation about Dan going to the Suns, but unless I missed it, I haven't heard he or his manager say that he wants to be traded....."Premiership stars Shai Bolton and Daniel Rioli have both made clear they would like to move to rival sides."
I think that's correct. I've seen nothing from Rioli or his manager saying he wants to leave. Just media speculation.

I reckon Prestia and McIntosh will get gigs next season (and obviously Lynch too) but I feel it’s short sighted. Yes, they’ll provide some experience but we’ll still have : Short, Hopper, Taranto, Ross, Vlaustin, Broad, Balta, Nank. I’d prefer to get in some mature aged state leaguers who at least could play for more than one season. We just saw Marlion, drafted at 27, play nearly 100 games. There’s others out there.

We need 3 players to leave the list next to meet AFL requirements. Prestia and McIntosh would be candidates so l expect them to continue in 2025

Makes you wonder why Jack Graham is wanting to leave, if in fact he does want to.
Just imagine Dow getting a big pay rise because we have to reach the TPP.

• Haha
  • Angry
Suspect we will pay bulk of boltons and riolis salary to secure pick 6 and 9 from the destination club, perhaps also maybe do a deal with adelaide to split their pick and $$$ they want sam draper who is a late 1st rounder prospect

Its not outside the realm possibility we end up with 4 top 12 picks

Reactions: 1 user
No minimum is 95%.

Big problem for us if we trade high end out. Will need to pay that wage to not destroy the future.

Re-structure Taranto, Hopper & Balta's contracts so that they're heavily front loaded.
Sure but Still got to deal with dusty lynch grimes Cotchin Riewoldt all leaving.

Paying hopper overs already starts to tamper with the culture. Not sure front loading does enough without bringing others in on some coin.

Front loading must also incentivise players to leave early and trade up.

My outs after retirees Kosi Cumberland Colina Young Miller & Dow but then who would want them.