2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

Dylan goes alright but he's a Kangraoos man and hasn't spent alot of time watching RFC in 2024. Also calls Mate Colina Matt and thinks Coulthard will stay on the list
He's also got Broad at 25 years old. We wish.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Stuff you Damo, you will still to continue to eat humble pie. Always putting us down,.

View attachment 24038
Is this what Parrot calls his sliding doors stuff? Or perhaps he's just rotating his compost bin coz it's full of manky *smile* that needs airing n freshening up before it becomes totally putrid.

20 possessions/2 goals last week not good enough?
Got spoon fed a couple of cheapies. Reckon he's just been a few % off some of his earlier games impact and involvement wise. Dropped a few marks I'd expect him to take, over run / fumbled a few balls. Nothing major, just a tad short of some of the stuff I've seen him produce.

Got spoon fed a couple of cheapies. Reckon he's just been a few % off some of his earlier games impact and involvement wise. Dropped a few marks I'd expect him to take, over run / fumbled a few balls. Nothing major, just a tad short of some of the stuff I've seen him produce.
To be expected given its his first year in the system despite his age I reckon.

Dylan goes alright but he's a Kangraoos man and hasn't spent alot of time watching RFC in 2024. Also calls Mate Colina Matt and thinks Coulthard will stay on the list
Apparently he was going to explain our cultural issues, and admittedly I was not listening to him for 30 mins straight, so I skimmed...but didn't hear anything that suggested cultural issues. Does he just talk out his butt?

Sooo exciting times ahead.
This is the Richmond we all really love deep down. The comfy blanket of the bottom 4.
High hopes all pre-season,
Can't wait for the kids to get a run, but by round 10 the season is dusted.
The kids are pox and all you have is another 15 weeks to go before the delistings start, the bloke that you thought was gone re-signs up and then you have your usual 2 or 3 sooks that can't handle 3 wins a season and want to move on.
And then the losers Grand final, DRAFT night.
When all your hope and dreams are on 1 bloke that you pray can Minnie Minnie Mo a top class kid.
Can't believe we are under north.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
season done and dusted.

now that the torment is finally over, I can only say BRING ON THE SUPER-CHUNKS (big beefy mids)

Why wasn't Prestia and Flappers waving goodbye today??
It's over for Prestia. If you can't move and pressure the opposition why is he still on the list.
He hasn't been the same from the 2022 Ko.
And Flappers are we now taking the *smile*??

One of the big shifts I noticed over my time working in footy was the big shift to a much more american style of thinking around free agency, with players being a lot less concerned about playing at 1 club, and more concerned about the cash. Which is fair enough, but it does still challenge a lot of old school thinking supporters.

Clubs really understand this now, it took a good chunk of time, but now that need to be seen as a club that accomodate a players wishes is desirable, which makes them attractive to other players and also their management.

Watching the game at the ground yesterday was depressing realising how far we've fallen and how weak our list is. Our midfield is very slow and very dumb. I would draft 5 pure mids this yr with early picks, a couple of key fwds and a fast classy small fwd. No flankers, wingers, medium backs, medium fwds or key backs. our midfield needs urgent attention.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Watching the VFL I realise that the cupboard is almost completely bare . Of the AFL listed players perhaps Smith is the only one actually doing something the rest are appalling.

Why wasn't Prestia and Flappers waving goodbye today??
It's over for Prestia. If you can't move and pressure the opposition why is he still on the list.
He hasn't been the same from the 2022 Ko.
And Flappers are we now taking the *smile*??
I think we’ll be offering Prestia a 1 year deal so no waving from him yesterday.

Watching the game at the ground yesterday was depressing realising how far we've fallen and how weak our list is. Our midfield is very slow and very dumb. I would draft 5 pure mids this yr with early picks, a couple of key fwds and a fast classy small fwd. No flankers, wingers, medium backs, medium fwds or key backs. our midfield needs urgent attention.
Mids, keys and potentially a ruck if we're gonna move on Mate.

ΙI Still think we dont know full Marlion story, we must be worrried of the trial , he could have easily gone around mext year, this one pisses me off.

Reactions: 1 users