2024 - List Management | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 - List Management

Time to get busy with the fishing line ..throw out the bait ....Bolton Baker Blight Kmac for Harley Chesser.

How many people use tomato sauce on chicken ?
In 1981 perhaps. So many options now ...BBQ, Sweet Chilli, Honey Mustard, Tarragon or if you wanna be super sophisticated, grab a Kan Tong or Chicken Tonight.

Jaiden Hunter delisted. Worth rookieng?
He’s “delisted” himself hasn’t he? Gone back to WA. Was mainly injured in his 18 months at Essendon. Can’t see him worth rookieng.

Reactions: 1 user
So we’re going to have 14 new players….?

That won’t happen.
Why not we currently have nine picks.
Two first rounders for Bolton eleven. picks 8, 13.
Two first rounders for Rioli 13. Picks 7, 12.
Maybe a first rounder for baker 14 pick ?.
one pick for Graham depending on length and price of contract could be pick 22'
To Carlton 39,41,51,57,64 = 1400 points to us pick 10 1395 points.

pick one rookie draft
pick one msd
Odds are we will be looking at F/A and a possible trade or two.

Even after trading out 5 picks that scenario would give us 11 picks this ND.
1, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, Baker pick ?,21, 22, 33, 73.

Trade picks 21 and 33 for a future top 10 pick still leaves 9 great picks.

rookie draft 1
Msd 1
Possibly f/a and a trade.

Theres 13 right there

OUTS - Trade/FA. Rioli, Bolton, Graham, Baker, Retire/delist. Martin, Grimes, Naismith, Pickett, McIntosh all retired or given a gentle push. Colina, Cumberland, Dow.

Imo the only serious loss is Bolton and Rioli. The rest are expendable or retired or soon to be retired.

With just two years to compromised drafts i really hope we do something along these lines.
No good doing it in three years time when players have lost value and we have no access to the top end talent. The time is now or never.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users