2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Josh Barnes (Geelong supporter) didn't.

He reckoned we had to send something else back to WCE for giving us 14 for Baker. He seemed to be suggesting a 2nd round pick the complete fwt.

What a knob Barnes is Doubt he would say the same if Geelong was involved.

This 9 and 18 from freo line is pissing me right off. These clowns are proceeding on the basis that his last 6 or 7 games, when everyone was going through the motions, is the norm. It's *smile* madness, the norm was when he was in the convo as undisputed in the top echelon. Goldfish memories or richmond hating, either way it *smile* me off.

Reactions: 4 users
With the other clubs and the AFL seemingly treating us with complete disregard on our trade requests and the compensation farce we should 100% be bidding on Ashcroft at 1. Make Brisbane pay full price, and try to squeeze them for their first next year while we're at it for more points.
Stuff the lot of them. Time to show we're not just going to roll over

Reactions: 4 users
What a knob Barnes is Doubt he would say the same if Geelong was involved.
The AFL led media bias against us is beginning to bubble to the surface as all these transactions that we're involved in begin to get discussed more and more.

Just about all of them have us having to take unders on everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 7 users
Said he has a bit of Bontempelli about him. Not the closest thing to the Bont. Huge difference.

I guess he can go forward and take a mark like bont get clearances but fos has a huge leap and is 3 inches shorter so a long bow

This 9 and 18 from freo line is pissing me right off. These clowns are proceeding on the basis that his last 6 or 7 games, when everyone was going through the motions, is the norm. It's *smile* madness, the norm was when he was in the convo as undisputed in the top echelon. Goldfish memories or richmond hating, either way it *smile* me off.
Freo are one of the worst to deal with. Is Bell still in charge?

Reactions: 1 users
Josh Barnes (Geelong supporter) didn't.

He reckoned we had to send something else back to WCE for giving us 14 for Baker. He seemed to be suggesting a 2nd round pick the complete fwt.
Wasnt he saying he had CTE?

Might help explain such dumb punditry.

Wasnt he saying he had CTE?

Might help explain such dumb punditry.
Ah he's just another AFL media stooge that's encouraged to run Richmond down on anything and everything. There's dozens of them. It's like a game between them all as to who can drop the most *smile* on us.

Reactions: 2 users
We hold the whip hand in both the Rioli and Bolton trades. The first rule of negotiation is you’ve got to be prepared to walk away if the other party is dicking you around.

Blair should do the same and see how much Dimma and Freo want our players

Reactions: 3 users
The media semmingly hell bent on talking down the Tigers position in these trades.

Why is every ither trade praised pumped up and legitimised by these sucks and every time the RFC is mentioned we are expecting too much and should settle for little.

How about Shittbirdwood settle for a pick in the 20s for Noble cos he aint worth 13.

Bolton is a star an elite damage player in a quality side, but yeah dont ask too much Richmond.

Baker dual Premiership plater, Bolton dual premiership player and Rioli 3 time Premiership player and Jack Dyer Medallist with years to run on good coin as is Bolton but hey just take what your given.

F#%@! all these wankers.

Pay Up Malakaaas or GAGF

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users
The media semmingly hell bent on talking down the Tigers position in these trades.

Why os every ither trade praised pumped up and legitimised by these sucks and every time the RFC is mentioned we are expecting too much and should settle for little.

How about Shittbirdwood settle for a pick in the 20s for Noble cos he aint worth 13.

Bolton is a star an elite damage player in a quality side, but yeah dont ask too much Richmond.

Baker dual Premiership plater, Bolton dual premiership player and Rioli 3 time Premiership player and Jack Dyer Medallist with years to run on good coin as is Bolton but hey just take what your given.

F#%@! all thes wankers.

Pay Up Malakaaas or GAGF
The directive has clearly been sent from the AFL to the media & clubs alike - "We can't have a non-expansion club dominating drafts and potentially expediating a rebuild, especially so when the club in question is Richmond."

• Angry
Reactions: 5 users
Talk about an instant rebuild!

Richmond could end up with a THIRD of all picks inside the AFL draft top 24

IMG_2424.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users