2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Poor old meedjia flogs are gunna b tripping over themselves trying to get this one right. No idea how the kids surname is pronounced, but what the *smile* were his parents thinking when they named him. Is it Jack O. Jack Ow. Or Jack Off. Some parents simply need a seriously large foot up their arse. Poor kid would have been absolutely slaughtered growing up old school, he'd have needed a leathery hide n big knuckles to get by just around his local area. Now it's all done on the net, ya can't get rid of it n it goes world wide in 30 seconds flat.
Yeah not sure what his parents were thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Beware the flyer who comes from outside the top 10 after footy has stopped.

Reactions: 1 user
Poor old meedjia flogs are gunna b tripping over themselves trying to get this one right. No idea how the kids surname is pronounced, but what the *smile* were his parents thinking when they named him. Is it Jack O. Jack Ow. Or Jack Off. Some parents simply need a seriously large foot up their arse. Poor kid would have been absolutely slaughtered growing up old school, he'd have needed a leathery hide n big knuckles to get by just around his local area. Now it's all done on the net, ya can't get rid of it n it goes world wide in 30 seconds flat.
Maybe it's Jack Oo as in through, or Jack Or as in ought, but he'll always be Jack Off to me.

:LOL: You reckon FoS doesn't have a bit to learn on how to get more involved in general play?

Is it currently a strength?
It simply cannot be when you are quick and have a good tank yet have pretty low posession stats.

Is knowing where to be that teachable?

FOS is clearly superior in the athletic traits, Jagga blows him away with football intelligence IMO.

Cannot see FOS going at 7 though!
1728256450485.png

It simply cannot be when you are quick and have a good tank yet have pretty low posession stats.

Is knowing where to be that teachable?

FOS is clearly superior in the athletic traits, Jagga blows him away with football intelligence IMO.

Cannot see FOS going at 7 though!
View attachment 24531
FOS has a higher football IQ than anyone else in this draft.

• Dislike
Gotta love these insights into the kids' brains. I mean, Jagga had to be instructed 'forwards, not sideways'. At least he showed he's coachable.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users