2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Hannaford the big one for Leysy with 20m times. Wasn't 100% sure on his pace but that is well brisk enough.

Reckon him and Berry are way ahead of the next lot in the small forward stakes. Well ahead of Kako.

Depending on where our picks land we should seriously be considering either (or both) of those lads ILO.
Would love both. Hannaford is a little terrier. Brent Daniels mould.

Reactions: 5 users
Some 20m results that may not be final

Top 5 in 20m

Gabriel Stumpf 2.815
Leo Lombard 2.851
Rhys Unwin 2.914
Jasper Alger 2.931
Malakai Champion 2.938

Top 5 Worst
Noah Mraz 3.258
Alex Dodson 3.248
Logan Smith 3.247
Harvey Langford 3.240
Eoin McEvoy 3.240

State combine

Top 5
Lennox Hofmann 2.861
Blake Leidler 2.887
Jayden Nguyen 2.887
Oliver Hannaford 2.954
Mitch Kirkwood-Scott 2.969

Top 5 Worst
Jordan Doherty 3.287
Oliver Dean 3.277
Luke Quaynor 3.267
Charlie Orchard 3.213
Nathaniel Sulzberger 3.212
What does .4 of a second difference mean in the world of AFL? To a layman like me I look at it and feels it's negligible (obviously significant in say the 100m sprint or swim)

Reactions: 1 user
Hannaford the big one for Leysy with 20m times. Wasn't 100% sure on his pace but that is well brisk enough.

Reckon him and Berry are way ahead of the next lot in the small forward stakes. Well ahead of Kako.

Depending on where our picks land we should seriously be considering either (or both) of those lads ILO.

And lovely kick too, Hannaford.

Reactions: 1 user

Both would be excellent
We should draft all vic country players

What does .4 of a second difference mean in the world of AFL? To a layman like me I look at it and feels it's negligible (obviously significant in say the 100m sprint or swim)
Over 20 metres it means a fair bit. They're averaging 7m per second over the 20. That's from a standing start - by the 20m mark they're going significantly faster than that. Even at 7m/s they cover 2.8m in 0.4s. So Lombard would put 4m on Langford over 20.

Reactions: 6 users