2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

We play our cards right and we can draft half the next premiership team this year - great options all the way from #1 to 30 and even beyond. Don't think trading up (or trading into next year) is the go.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm not sure about moving up to pick 2 or 3,just too costly.
1 fos Richmond
2 Armstrong North
3 ashcroft Brisbane
4 jagga West Coast
5 Draper Adelaide
6 lalor Melbourne
7 Langford Richmond

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Battle pick 8 compo, GTFO which now pushes back Freo's 9 & 10 to 10 & 11. Stuff your pick 16 Freo, it's 10 & 11 for Bolton and that's it.

Reactions: 3 users
Twomey on gettable saying FOS and Lalor are edging ahead as contenders for Pick 1.

Also mentioned we have been linked with Smille with pick 6 and also like Hotton

Reactions: 2 users
Giants get band 1 for Harry Perry so now get 16 :mad:

So they will have 15 & 16 before most likely one of our Bolton picks

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 3 users
If we do the business with Brisbane, and I think we have already agreed on it, I'm as certain as I can be that Thursfield will bid on Ashcroft. He did bid on Walter.

After that we can be absolutely certain that Thursfield will take best available and the mainstream view is that it's whoever remains from Lalor and FOS.

As it stands if the draft were on tomorrow and I could have a bet I'd smash Smith at #3 and save on him at #4. (*smile* that. The price is gone.)

Looking at the market, the likelihoods, I think Langford is in calculations as early as #2. Certainly at #4.

The top six or so is emerging.

Reactions: 1 users