2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Lalor's alright on his left,doesn't use it as much though ,and not the same penetration as the right foot.

Anyway from what l have been told ,recruiters are quite busy doing home visits lately ,Lalor has met with the Tigers,as well as north/Saints/Crows,,Tiges have also met with Hannaford,Faull, Ough O,O,,O.,Tiges also spoke with next years prospects Charlie Mckinnon,and Harley Hicks at training .

Anyway l have my wish list .
Lalor,Fos,Reid ,Langford Dattoli ,Allen ,Whitlock,Faull,Tauru,Ough,,O,,O,Hannaford Jaques ,Dobson ,Boxshall,Charleson,Trevaglia,,Archer Day Wicks ,O,Farell,Hynes,Murphy.

I will put them in order once trade week is over,,but they are the player's l hope we get SOME of ,,LALOR NON NEGOTIABLE MUST BE A TIGER :LOL:

doesn't the J or the G work on your keyboard BT?

you forgot the best 18yo footy player in the world currently on your list again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Eh? Not sure where you get that Mick doesn't have a tank.

His endurance and aerobic capacity to cover the ground up and back all match is elite.
Testing pre season showed fos endurance was quite a bit above jagga.
If jagga ran hard as in ball carrying he would not keep up with fos

Testing pre season showed fos endurance was quite a bit above jagga.
If jagga ran hard as in ball carrying he would not keep up with fos

do you make a habit of taping your eyes shut at 3/4 time?

The kid usually gets a third of his possessions in the last quarter, after 85% GT.

Again, its cool to want different players,

but I reckon its uncool to bring players down with bullcrap

but maybe thats just me?

Reactions: 7 users
Fos and jagga are so different jagga hasn't got the tank to carry and run long distances throughout a match,he's a super agile inside eel,jagga more agile than fos, but fos has the bigger tank which will make him invaluable at afl level with multiple afl traits.
Think you've got this backwards.

The one thing I have seen with FOS lately is that he is slipping over more and going to ground. That's a concern.

Reactions: 4 users
Think you've got this backwards.

The one thing I have seen with FOS lately is that he is slipping over more and going to ground. That's a concern.
Yeah FOS slipped a couple of times on the weekend, that is completely different than deliberately going to ground like Hopper does.
Change of boots all that's required.
There was no issue in his VFL game at PRO.

Reactions: 3 users
why would you post that?

you can't play the season after you retire.
Maybe he's not officially retired until after we remove him from our official list at years end. Wonder if that means we still get a compo pick off the AFL for Dusty's new Mould Coast deal.

They don't win it without him
Maybe. But surely he doesn't qualify in same category as others named?

Rowell has won one game on his own. But he aint like the others named yet.

Maybe he's not officially retired until after we remove him from our official list at years end. Wonder if that means we still get a compo pick off the AFL for Dusty's new Mould Coast deal.

nah its bullcrap and the suck hole flogs all know it.

I reckon you should be able to read out Pick 1 whenever you want.

like this afternoon.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users
Don't get me wrong if jagga is called out at 1,I'm in big time,full support,positives only,yes he is amazingly agile.
It's the potential rarer goal kicking mid/forward roll i see in fos.

Reactions: 1 users
I remember when Blades first came out in the 90s. Got myself a pair and went ice skating on the hard post-cricket season centre wicket area. Ouch. Like coming off a motorbike on tarmac while wearing shorts.
Same, wore them for a half, went in at half time and thought my feet were sweating a lot, took the boot off they had cut my feet up like a razor blade for some reason.

Fun fact, Gryan Miers dad invented the blade. And was a thug local footballer at Greensborough.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users