2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Jack Ough
is another of interest with a later pick….
Bengal has mentioned him previously.
194cm midfielder…. Big body.
Only just eligible with a Dec birthday….
👍

Regards,
Stan

Reactions: 6 users
Jack Ough
👍

Regards,
Stan
Is he related to Jack Hiscox, who used to be on Sydney's list?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Holding picks 1,2,3 is quite possible. If we were to do so, who do we take? Smith, O'Sullivan, & Draper?

Stark raving mad some people, even delusional. I come on this thread for some common sense and i get this:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Stark raving mad some people, even delusional. I come on this thread for some common sense and i get this:cool:
Just find a comfy chair, turn the lights down low and pour yourself a large brandy.

Things will feel better!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Jack Ough
👍

Regards,
Stan

Jack Ough had 32 possessions today

Reactions: 4 users
Think it will now be #6 & #20

#12 will be before a lombard pick now and they will keep that pick and take Travaglia
Lombard , Travaglia , Rioli , Knobel

Not bad for GC

Can't happen. We will hold too many picks before GC. We only need to say picks 6 and 12 and we guarantee not to bid on Lombard.

Leonardo Lombardo is probably 5-10. He might slide out past 12 but thats a risk for GC.
If he is bid before 12 then the suns lose the value.
IMO they'll aim for a definite return so it'll be traded, as both 6 and 20 will be
you'd think they'd be after a future first with one of 6 or 12

Just had a Squizzy at Harry Armstrong , looks like he has the must have for big blokes in the ability to reach the ball at its highest point and very quickly picks it’s landing spot .

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Alix Tauru 194cm swingman kicked 2.2 for Power today, 16 disposals 6 marks, (17y November 16 birth date).

From Draft Central:

Given his dynamism and clear athletic upside, he looks every bit a top 20 candidate should he run out the season strongly. What a find.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Harvey Langford had another 27 possessions today, he is a lot slower than Fin Callaghan IMO
Hes definitely putting his hand up as top 5 pick clocking up 25+ possessions every game
Whod win in a foot race between Harvey Langford and Tom Green?

Alix Tauru 191- 194cm swingman kicked 2.2 for Power today, 16 disposals 6 marks

From Draft Central:

Given his dynamism and clear athletic upside, he looks every bit a top 20 candidate should he run out the season strongly. What a find.
A real smokey.
Could be an absolute steal

Reactions: 1 user