2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Viva Fos Vegas is named for Oakleigh on Sunday. Then again, he was named last week too.

Would love to have got to the games over the weekend but the old girl has to go to hospital tomorrow morning. Will hopefully catch online later.
Hope all goes well Robert.

If North want Trainor they can get him at 6. No one takes him earlier (all mids) and saints might take him to replace Battle.

So pick 6 and 17 for 2
Effectively FoS for Reid and Dattoli
(Or Langford and Hynes)
Two change mid/forwards for a starting mid
Then get 3 off West Coast.
1-2-3
Don't think its ever been done outside the plastic sides getting the 1st 3 picks in the ND.

Reactions: 1 user
Then get 3 off West Coast.
1-2-3
Don't think its ever been done outside the plastic sides getting the 1st 3 picks in the ND.
Holding picks 1,2,3 is quite possible. If we were to do so, who do we take? Smith, O'Sullivan, & Draper?

Reactions: 1 users
Those who want to have another look at Kayle Gerreyn, he's playing again today, the game kicks off in 1 hour. Another player to keep an eye on is the full forward from the other side is Colby McDonald he goes alright.

Reactions: 3 users
Holding picks 1,2,3 is quite possible. If we were to do so, who do we take? Smith, O'Sullivan, & Draper?
Not a bad starting point for the future 😉

Draper is the interesting one for me as “mocks” having going between our most likley picks and we don’t really consider him , be a great combination of a midfield

Think it will now be #6 & #20

#12 will be before a lombard pick now and they will keep that pick and take Travaglia
Lombard , Travaglia , Rioli , Knobel

Not bad for GC
Leonardo Lombardo is probably 5-10. He might slide out past 12 but thats a risk for GC.
If he is bid before 12 then the suns lose the value.
IMO they'll aim for a definite return so it'll be traded, as both 6 and 20 will be

Reactions: 1 users
Or Fos, Jagga and Lalor. Then trade up to a first using our late picks for the best tall available.

FOS
Jagga
Lalor
Sims/Whitlock/Faull

Then a Hynes/Xavier type in th 2nd round.

I'm all in for Armstrong as the best tall in the draft but if it pans out this way we might not get him.

Still and awesome haul with early pics to come next year for Sharp and best tall next year.

Just tuned in late to see Jonty kick his 3rd in a half…
Lalor not playing.. 😢
Still like Big Strawbs Penry and Charleson.

Regards,
Stan.

Having the top 3 picks would be amazing, but if it looked like happening I bet the AFL would step in with a rule tweak so it doesn’t come off.

Reactions: 1 user
Think it will now be #6 & #20

#12 will be before a lombard pick now and they will keep that pick and take Travaglia
Lombard , Travaglia , Rioli , Knobel

Not bad for GC
There is no way in the world that's a guarantee,especially if Tigers have a pick between 7-12,a bid from us would be expected, he's a excellent prospect