2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Viva Fos Vegas is named for Oakleigh on Sunday. Then again, he was named last week too.

Would love to have got to the games over the weekend but the old girl has to go to hospital tomorrow morning. Will hopefully catch online later.

Reactions: 1 users
Viva Fos Vegas is named for Oakleigh on Sunday. Then again, he was named last week too.

Would love to have got to the games over the weekend but the old girl has to go to hospital tomorrow morning. Will hopefully catch online later.

Hope all goes well for Lady Rougeford Redders.

Reactions: 13 users
Anyone in WA know if Tigers are in to Gerreyn?
I would like him as a late pick this year. Nothing to lose..has the tools. Geez we need a big tough ruck...it would make a world of difference for our mids.

Reactions: 1 user

Hope all goes well with the missus, mate.

Anyone in WA know if Tigers are in to Gerreyn?
I would like him as a late pick this year. Nothing to lose..has the tools. Geez we need a big tough ruck...it would make a world of difference for our mids.
Reminds me of Shane Mumford with his big bustling type presence.

Reactions: 2 users
Fos testing in march this year,he'll his numbers are impressive big leap,great endurance, quite quick and agile.

Bulldogs need a new midfield. Beveredge was actually right to stop playing Macrae earlier in the year.

Wonder if they would trade one of their 3 Key forwards for Pick 14 for naughton?

Reactions: 2 users
Just on Jagga's size.
At draft time Rozee 185cm 72kg
Butters 178cm 70kg
Shane Edwards 182cm 69kg

Not saying Mick will end up like these, he is a different player. But slightweights can make it.

"Tipping the scales at just 72 kilograms, Rozee will require a couple of solid pre-seasons spent toiling away in the gym. Gaining a couple of kg's will allow Rozee to move into a role on-ball in the foreseeable future. However if he is ever to move on-ball, the contested side to his game will also require further improvement. At this stage, he appears restricted to 'outside' roles either across the wing or flanks. Winning the hard, contested stuff is not one of Rozee's greatest assets, and this can partially be attributed to his skinny frame and not having been played in roles which require brute strength. At this stage he appears limited to a role as a small forward, defender or wingman"

"Butters is a smooth mover who has a neat sidestep that he uses to get out of trouble, because he has a light frame that still needs to be developed in order to impact one-on-one. He is good overhead with great speed and agility, as well as excellent vision."

"Edwards...Represented SA at U-18s. Excellent endurance, reads the play well, but may need time in the gym.”

If North want Trainor they can get him at 6. No one takes him earlier (all mids) and saints might take him to replace Battle.

So pick 6 and 17 for 2
Effectively FoS for Reid and Dattoli
(Or Langford and Hynes)
Two change mid/forwards for a starting mid

Dogs losing gives GC pick 12 (mebbe 11)
They'll trade.
Can we include this in the Rioli trade, maybe with our future 2nd? I know this'll likely be 19.
Maybe we get their f2 back.
12 might get us Lindsay or Hotton

so Port losing helps us as their first is the last pick of Freo's 3 first rounders. If they lose again next week does this mean what was #17 2 days ago can go as high as #13 or #14?

Dogs losing gives GC pick 12 (mebbe 11)
They'll trade.
Can we include this in the Rioli trade, maybe with our future 2nd? I know this'll likely be 19.
Maybe we get their f2 back.
12 might get us Lindsay or Hotton
The Deal is done for picks 6 & 12

Reactions: 4 users