2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Whilst we are focused at the pointy end of the draft I can see @Leysy Days boy Travaglia being right in the mix with one of our many picks.

Running half back with aggression. A mix of Rioli and Baker.

Reactions: 9 users
Surely we would trade out for 2025 1st Rd picks?
Totally depends on how fat or skinny the recruiters see next years draft as building up to be. They'll already have a fairly good idea of how next years kids are developing along, so if it looks like there might be a couple of premiums in the first 5 picks but fairly bland after that. Then maybe go extra hard at this year n perhaps just save a little bit of mayo for next year just in case.
Obviously everything is based off what the hell we end up with for this years draft hand. Us punters are chubbin up big time over all our premium trades that might not quite be reality in a couple of months time.

Reactions: 1 user
BTW I think we take 6 in Nov. I've said that all along.
Thinking that might be a tad skinny this year, considering where our list will be at if all the trades go through on top of the retirements. That's without any regard for possible delistings still to come.

Bo Allan is really impressive as a rebounding defender who can go through middle. Booming left foot kick, tough and good pace to take the game on. Good height. Doing well in WAFL seniors

Reactions: 8 users
Involvements here from a guy have mentioned a few times as a likely type - Jesse Dattoli:

Smart, strong, confident, has a quantum leap and kicks equally well off either foot. Just probably lacks a touch of pace.

Some dude mentioned to Leysy is a bit like Lincoln McCarthy - which if he plays forward in an AFL environment is pretty close.

We sure need some class in that front half, or could he even make a mid? Either way, he'd be worth looking at.

Reactions: 9 users
Involvements here from a guy have mentioned a few times as a likely type - Jesse Dattoli:

Smart, strong, confident, has a quantum leap and kicks equally well off either foot. Just probably lacks a touch of pace.

Some dude mentioned to Leysy is a bit like Lincoln McCarthy - which if he plays forward in an AFL environment is pretty close.

We sure need some class in that front half, or could he even make a mid? Either way, he'd be worth looking at.
Dylan Moore clone

Reactions: 1 user
Bo Allan is really impressive as a rebounding defender who can go through middle. Booming left foot kick, tough and good pace to take the game on. Good height. Doing well in WAFL seniors

Explosive from a stoppage too.

Could be a bolter if he plays well in Peels finals campaign

Any other kids playing state finals?

Hamish Davis claremont.

Kicks left and right very well the little pachunka.

Reactions: 2 users
Until the trade period and we know what picks we actually end with, it's almost pointless to look at what group we can get.

Right now I'm concerned with @Don’t Argue 's mail that Toce is laid up in bed. Any confirmation on that?

Reactions: 6 users
Agree. There's an endless list of variables flying around at the moment.
It's like predicting how many the Dunces of Doom will get wrong , just too many options.

The kicking makes up for the lack of pace but I still want pure mids only this draft. @Leysy Days loves his half flankers, maybe onballers type, Danny Meyer derangement syndrome and Andrew Collins Colonoscopy runs deep in your veins.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users