2024 Draft Thread | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

2024 Draft Thread

Under 75 point buffer

e.g. Richmond win by 10 points and Hawthorn by 65 then North % with be 0.1% lower than Richmond
It’s simple lose and we don’t have to worry about North tanking to steal pick 1 from us

If I were to iron the number 12 on Finn O'Sullivan's back,

put him in a Crows jersey,

and watch his edit in the mirror,

I think I would see Jordan Dawson.

In particular, his vertical leap and aerial judgement are exceptional.

I'm not seeing any weakness in his game, apart from perhaps being too eager to take on the tackler at times.

If that's as bad as it gets, well, make room for me on the FOS bandwagon.

Reactions: 2 users
The way Hawforn n #Lolnorf have been performing over recent weeks, it's more than likely #Lolnorf get obliterated this weekend. One mob got nothing to play for except bruises and a hint of ego. The other mob got a sweet little finals campaign tickling their nads.
We've been copping the *smile* end of the stick rammed home hard all season, the only way it gets any worse is to blow the number 1 pick in the draft, the first pick on the second night of drafting. The 1 pick in the rookie draft and the 1 pick in the pre season draft. These two picks could be vital when all the heat n scrutiny comes off after the main draft in finding the little diamond in the rough players.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
The way Hawforn n #Lolnorf have been performing over recent weeks, it's more than likely #Lolnorf get obliterated this weekend. One mob got nothing to play for except bruises and a hint of ego. The other mob got a sweet little finals campaign tickling their nads.
We've been copping the *smile* end of the stick rammed home hard all season, the only way it gets any worse is to blow the number 1 pick in the draft, the first pick on the second night of drafting. The 1 pick in the rookie draft and the 1 pick in the pre season draft. These two picks could be vital when all the heat n scrutiny comes off after the main draft in finding the little diamond in the rough players.

Because of industrial action in Launceston there is a chance that their game will 1). have to be moved to an earlier timeslot in Tassie or 2) Move the game to Marvel at the same timeslot. 🤯

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users